• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadow Enforced - Coming soon...

Reaction score
Hi guys... I retired from mapping a long time ago but the urge to re-open my war server was really big.
I lost the map and the scripts so I had to start from the bottom.
Shadow is a mix between war and rpg. You start at lv 85 with bad items and no skills(even though shadow is a war server you still have to train). You will have your own account with your personal character, which means you can improve your character level and items and logout and you won't lose a single stat. It will be just like a normal server but smaller and with pure pvp.
There are also a few quests and lots of events so the main objective is not only killing, but learning how to kill, making the right allies and the right enemies.
Shadow is a balanced war server, you have to know how to play the oldschool pvp to actually get kills and experience from bastards who try to kill you. Also there is a LOT of strategy envolved.
The last important thing is that everytime you get a kill you have a chance to drop a Shadow Coin, shadow coins can be traded by items with a npc that is hidden on the map, and only the brave ones shall find him.
Here are the pictures: (No, the map is not complete. It is missing lots of details but I wanted to see your guys opnions before finishing all of it).
4nRg23B.png

Team PVP ARENA 4X4
Xsivu31.png

BOSS Arena
zgbC6GL.png

snDTS1v.png

nXZMaXz.png

QFztBvI.png

iqygTYL.png

mKvKAyz.png

1guW57w.png

WSC2Whe.png

Last edited:
I really like the mapping, keep it up :)

The concept seems good.
Two things still disturb me:
The fact that you can abuse the specified coins system.
The location of that NPC that can be told at anytime.

The concept seems good.
Two things still disturb me:
The fact that you can abuse the specified coins system.
The location of that NPC that can be told at anytime.
How could u possible abuse the coins system?
Also no you can't just tell people where the npc is because you only have access to the npc area after a really hard quest

How could u possible abuse the coins system?
Also no you can't just tell people where the npc is because you only have access to the npc area after a really hard quest

Well, let's say I have two computers with two dynamic IP's.
I can just abuse the system by killing myself.

Well, let's say I have two computers with two dynamic IP's.
I can just abuse the system by killing myself.
People can try, but there will always be a GOD on and he can check players with the same ip ingame, and we would all ban someone who does that.

Back