• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcore Events by Validus

Nori

Reaction score
Anyone who dares, send us warmode, we will put up 50kk to anybody that can beat us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
50kk to the winner, to 500-1000 frags. If you leave you fail. If we leave you win 50kk or first to the frag limit set wins.

Gogo, give us warmode.
Betting 50kk or not, any warmode would be nice since we won both against Konduct & RLD.

Gogo, give us warmode.
Betting 50kk or not, any warmode would be nice since we won both against Konduct & RLD.

I didn't say it will be easy, you guys may crush us into the ground but if that happens you can say you won 3 guild wars so far and flex a bit more.

I didn't say it will be easy, you guys may crush us into the ground but if that happens you can say you won 3 guild wars so far and flex a bit more.

Idc about brag rights/money/levels or anything, i just like to have fun fighting in WM. Just continue recruiting a team and lets just have fun fighting. :)

Back