• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcore Hits Reduction as on Lunarforce.

Richter

Reaction score
As tittle says, maybe TWISYSOFT would mind to think about and do something with those horrible hits on shadowcore. Why? I've never seen when 350EK fall by 5 mages on combo sd with spare sio on, even 300 pall with full equipment of death, die like a piece of shit o_O I think is such a big and weak joke...

Well, even if u guys wouldn't answer on this topic I'll understand that u're trying to do same thing as Cipsoft does as usually on real tibia, what I mean? Ignore any good ideas of the rest...

What's your proposal? I can't see anywhere, we will listen if you propose something useful to improve the system, all you do is criticize instead of proposing something.
No one is ignoring any ideas, if someone needs your opinion, idea or something they will listen to you for sure.

What's your proposal? I can't see anywhere, we will listen if you propose something useful to improve the system, all you do is criticize instead of proposing something.
No one is ignoring any ideas, if someone needs your opinion, idea or something they will listen to you for sure.
Lower Power Of hits :p 30% for ea UE AND SD :p

I don't think that your argument is valid, because you only mention the level of the elite knight, which as far as I know is not a verified knight with that level right, cause you just tell us that he is level 350, who is he? Are you sure that there were only 5 mages, and what level were them? Let us say that the mages were equal level to the knight (level 350), isn't that very, very logical that 5 mages should win a battle between 1 druids (just as you stated) healing done and 5 mages of level 350's damage done?

Before you start to state a lot of POSSIBLE scenarios I would like you to give us some legit clarifications of every kind of angle this issue can be viewed from. Because even tho your scenario might be legit I want you to clarify this so that there are no question-marks on the reliability of your story. I'm sure you understand where I'm going with this. I don't want people to spread any weird conspiracy theory without giving us anything reliable to believe in!

I don't think that your argument is valid, because you only mention the level of the elite knight, which as far as I know is not a verified knight with that level right, cause you just tell us that he is level 350, who is he? Are you sure that there were only 5 mages, and what level were them? Let us say that the mages were equal level to the knight (level 350), isn't that very, very logical that 5 mages should win a battle between 1 druids (just as you stated) healing done and 5 mages of level 350's damage done?

Before you start to state a lot of POSSIBLE scenarios I would like you to give us some legit clarifications of every kind of angle this issue can be viewed from. Because even tho your scenario might be legit I want you to clarify this so that there are no question-marks on the reliability of your story. I'm sure you understand where I'm going with this. I don't want people to spread any weird conspiracy theory without giving us anything reliable to believe in!
Hmm 5 magos 150 with rs trap:p no more 150

No, I'm not... just change this joke and everything should be fine...

Back