• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ShadowCores Account (70kk~ in GP, Nice Outfits, Great Skills) - SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already said I'll buy it haha pm when you get online.

hahah not managing to sell the account and puts it at a higher price
genius

Ill offer you 17$ usd, high as i can go bro, really interested tho
check pms

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I can offer you 19$ not 17$, check pms and let me know bro really interested. ur from usa and i can only buy from people in usa with my card so good :D

Last edited:
hahah not managing to sell the account and puts it at a higher price
genius

It was actually at $20, then changed immediately to $30 - it's now $25. I couldn't care less of what you think of my account's price. You should also realize the skills of the characters have increased quite drastically since I last posted it for sale, so the overall value of the account will fluctuate accordingly.

Thank you for the compliment. ^_^

Last edited:
It was actually at $20, then changed immediately to $30 - it's now $25. I couldn't care less of what you think of my account's price. You should also realize the skills of the characters have increased quite drastically since I last posted it for sale, so the overall value of the account will fluctuate accordingly.

Thank you for the compliment. ^_^

Bro he's just mad his guild got stomped hard.

Ha! ^_^

---

The new email system will make recovery keys useless (to a certain extent), but there is good news! This account hasn't used the new email system! Once you purchase this and enter your email through the account management page, the account securely and forever yours.

Sold the account to Vankk.

Watch out! The BR's have all the gold now, they'll never run out of PK money!

I would give a lvl 74 paladin on real tibia for it. If your interested, message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back