• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores CAST.

Yes or No?

• I like it! - Say why is this.

Votes: 66 94.3%
  • I don't like it! - Say why is this.

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Djfit

Reaction score
Hello people someone may tell me that this topic was made already, but i didn't play on shadow so i didn't no! im sorry.

Why won't 'ShadowCores' team make Cast? By saying make it mean 'buy' i know who got it, and its cheap, he sold it to few ots and he don't want much for it, i trying to get it off him for free, if i get it i will give it for free to Shadow.

It works like:

CastSystem, another subheading Cast..
You click on it and there comes page with all characters are avaiable to look at, their comment, number of spectators..

Currently available commands for spectators:
/help - print this message
/name - set you name on cast
/list - print list of spectators
/moderators - print list of moderators
/info - print informations about cast
/priv - send private message to player

Available commands for streaming players:
/cast on - enables the stream
/cast off - disables the stream
On cast channel:
/desc - set cast description
/help - print this message
/list - print list of spectators
/info - print informations about cast
/password - set password for stream
/ban - ban spectator ip
/unban - unban banned spectator
/bans - print bans list
/mute - mute spectator (by ip)
/unmute - unmute spectator (by ip)
/mutes - print active mutes
/kick - kick spectator from cast
/kickall - kick all spectator from cast
/muteall - mute all spectators (enable global mute)
/unmuteall - unmute all spectators (disable global mute)
/promote - promote spectator to moderator
/demote - demote spectator from moderator to normal spectator
/moderators - print list of moderators

You just login to ShadowCores without entering anypassword and there comes list with all avaiable casts..
If someone had password on it you just put his password for the password in the game..

Switching cast in game ./cast on..

It could be easy, making new players ;D Go Go 2000 Online..
Without downloading anything ;)

Think about it!
Hit poll button.
Like it if you like it XD

Djfit ;>

There was many threads about that, many of users agreed with that idea, but I think staff got more important work to do and of course they have real life aswell. So all we have to do is wait for it. :)
BTW. I think Talaturen is very good programmer and he can do it by himself without buying it. =]

This system can also be brought to the players by an ordinary player, as it's not a part of the game content. It's a software that works more or less like a recording program. So it's possible for anyone to bring a Casting System for ShadowCores!

Good to know.
I asked that guy for price he said 15 euro, thats not much but im trying to get it for free.

And i know Talaturen is a good programmer, just we need to make the pasion with him!

I'm pretty sure Talaturen has it in his TO-DO list, it's been suggested billions of times but it's not a high priority task.

Last edited:
This system can also be brought to the players by an ordinary player, as it's not a part of the game content. It's a software that works more or less like a recording program. So it's possible for anyone to bring a Casting System for ShadowCores!

Ordinary player ? You have to kidding me. :) I think, it's one of the most important thing TO-ADD, cause if I'm bored in hunting I would love to watch some other players hunting their spots. That's my opinion :)

Yes, yes, yes.

Would be awesome, would be nice, would be cool if it would be added.

Imo this is last priority, even after opening atleast one more server. AND LET THAT SERVER BE PVP ENFO

As we have said in the past, we would look into this after adding Wrath of the Emperor and the deepling bosses (with the full quests). We're now at the point where we already have added Wrath of the Emperor, so after we have made the deepling bosses accessible through the quest we will actually look into this. We're not going to buy the code from someone else though, all new features on ShadowCores will be implemented by us (for reasons such as being easier to maintain, security, etc.), and besides I'm pretty sure the systems that are being sold wouldn't scale with the amount of players that ShadowCores has.

I'm pretty sure Talaturen has it in his TO-DO list, it's been suggested billions of times but it's not a high priority task.

I think they wont make anything more important than things they want to implement/improve now, just because people says so. And why do i think so? Because amount of shadowcore players is still growing. They would maybe listen to people if this number would decrease rapidly(i doubt it will happen).

GUTOMARAH THERE JAJAJA i didnt think u doin it yet :D

Thats good Talaturen but make it withouth downloading anything, make it easy, good, safe. ;)

Sounds like great idea! Wish it gets implemented in the near future :)
~Baboy

Back