• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Event's

Vitich

Reaction score
I believe that in this server would be a good idea great some event weekly, monthly or occasionally. The truth is that it would be more entertaining for the players to enjoy any type of event with certain rewards not to be so routine.

I am going to explain a type of event:
This type of event is to collect a specific amount of (XITEM) in order to change by certain gifts.

An example of this took below with certain monsters and quantity of the same, including difficulty:
- Rotworm: 0-1 event coin (very rare)
- Dragon: 0-2 event coin (semi rare)
- Hero: 0-2 event coin (semi rare)
- Dragon Lord: 0-3 event coin (rare)
- Hydra: 0-3 event coin (rare)
- Demon: 0-5 event coin (normal)
- Hellhound: 0-5 event coin (normal)
- Hellfire Fighter: 0-5 event coin (normal)

Now part of the bosses:
- Hellgorak: 5-15 event coins (easy)
- Zugurosh: 5-12 event coins (easy)
- Ferumbras: 20-50 event coins (very easy)
- Orshabaal: 15-40 event coins (very easy)

I remember that this is just one example of difficulty, amount and monsters where they can be obtained, all this can be modified.

Now, what can i do with the coins obtained?
You can change them by certain objects in the list, each one of them require a specific amount of coins for change.

Example:
- 50 coins: You will get 200.000 EXP points.
- 100 coins: You will get a pair of soft boots.
- 150 coins:You will get a pair of firewalker boots.
- 200 coins: You will get 1.000.000 EXP points.
- 250 coins: You will get a (XITEM)
- maybe more rewards....

It would be a fun event as well, increasing the fun and entertainment of the players on this server, and its possibility to achieve objects, maybe, for an easier way.

Leave your opinion, I will edit this post if anyone can give a better suggestion.
Grettings :)

-----EDIT-----

The experience received is not equivalent to the EXP stage that you have now, with this I would like to say that may not be multiple by what this your actual experience.

Last edited:
who would go for 1mil exp for 300 tokens if you can get 500K for 50 tokens :\

i like the idea tho

Signed.
This is a RL ot, but it still is a ot, so it need that "touch" that represents the ot.

Good idea, but I think this would be nice if they do something like this when something special.

How special?
Simple, like Christmas, New Year, New record of players online or anything good that happened on the server. :)

Back