• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores need one more GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

koriziom

Don't Forget to Say Thx!
Reaction score
I think Shadowcores need more GMs than Lunarforce. I see 6 GMs on Lunarforce but only 5 on Shadowcores so maybe Dyablo or Siramix should be GM on shadowcores becouse they more online in day than Mark or Hani.

@Hani
@Mark

maslana for gm pls with all comands /ip check ping pong

Yoo, I think we don't need more GMs for now.

I am just ST so I have nothing to say about that, but I think it is okey.
Siramix is a Gamemaster on LunarForce and he won't be Gamemaster on ShadowCores - But I think he will change it =)

Dyablo.... I won't talk about him, his private things... but of course! Dyablo is a good person but he is always afk...
About me; Lols... maybe in future... I am just few months here, so I can't be I think so.... anyway - I never saw Eddy.

22:42 Jo Sem Twoj Tatinek [140]: Seba, Ty nie masz realnego zycia, Ty masz 100% hp.
" 22:57 Myten [69]: i want to see 22:57 Myten [69]: gm shiro 22:57 Myten [69]: in future "
Dear Myten, I won't be Gamemaster right now... as you said - MAYBE in Future.. :D

Have a good day <3

Last edited:
If any of the tutors going to be GM then I recommend Gulietta and Shiro, they always give the best of their knowledge, they're fair and they are active.

Oh dear, this is a never ending arguement. But Shiro, you have way too big mouth dude, too much air for your own good. Ever since you got that ST position you been talking like a GOD, I don't think alot of people appreciate that, therefore I don't see you as a Gamemaster, ever. :)

PS. I'm a goose, I should be GM. I fly to you, and my favorite meal is botters!

I think Dyabl0 should be promoted.

I laught when i read comments like my funny coment before :D
anyway - The first person who will be advanced for Gamemaster will be Siramix - why? Because:
1. He is Gamemaster on LunarForce
2. He is most trusted <I THINK SO> than Me and Dyablo

[][] Someone said "Gulietta and Shiro" - I won't be Gamemaster now. // Gulietta can't be Gamemaster, because he need to be Senior tutor first so he need to work more for it. I was promoted after few days to Tutor than few months to Senior Tutor. Lot of work/reports etc when I've got a free time to waste it on pc :D

Oh dear, this is a never ending arguement. But Shiro, you have way too big mouth dude, too much air for your own good. Ever since you got that ST position you been talking like a GOD, I don't think alot of people appreciate that, therefore I don't see you as a Gamemaster, ever. :)

PS. I'm a goose, I should be GM. I fly to you, and my favorite meal is botters!

Sorry mate, I don't know you so I won't say bullshit or something like that...
I don't talk like a GOD... I am doing that what should I do.
Sorry if someone write "where's rashid" 5.000 times on Help channel, someone answers him than i see "msg shiro priv" - ... please fri itams? Naah!

Anyway - did you ever seen me talkin like a god? - Apply! Maybe one more time when the guy " G-m Mark <- THE FAKE GMS -> " if I am right - was sending a hack link, so I told him "get the fu#k outta there or you'll be deleted" - Sure, I can write it and says I DELETE HIM but this is a bull$h1t.

I laught when i read comments like my funny coment before :D
anyway - The first person who will be advanced for Gamemaster will be Siramix - why? Because:
1. He is Gamemaster on LunarForce
2. He is most trusted <I THINK SO> than Me and Dyablo

[][] Someone said "Gulietta and Shiro" - I won't be Gamemaster now. // Gulietta can't be Gamemaster, because he need to be Senior tutor first so he need to work more for it. I was promoted after few days to Tutor than few months to Senior Tutor. Lot of work/reports etc when I've got a free time to waste it on pc :D

Both are trusted (Dyablo and siramix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back