• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Orc King Mission Lamp Bug!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Im doing the mission of Rashid, djinn! But when i went to the Orc King me and my friend. He got the lamp but i didnt. I suspect that when my backpack was full the item just disappeard. I tried to talk with npc serveral times but, he dont give anything.

Ingame name: Firzen

Thanks!

Hello,

About Rashid: You don't need any quest for trade with him.

Djinn: Maybe you forgot to ask for mission to the NPC first of going to Orc King. So please make sure that you asked for mission to NPC.

Im 100% sure, since my friend got. We are making the quest together. Also i want sell items for 100% price.

If you lost it, buy from market or something... How can it be just so your character fails the missions? I done it atleast on like 4 characters...

So buy from market or make a new char and give the item to your other char...

Its not just that i want it and etc.., maybe other npc which giving items, happens same thing. Between couldn't find it at market.