• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores PK Part 4 ~ DEMONTORRENT

LiNiN

Banned User
Reaction score
[video=youtube;RDAX2kH5JVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDAX2kH5JVY[/video]

DON"T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND LIKE! IT HELPS! :) THANKS GUYS! ENJOII!

Lol there is a few haters that keep coming back to my videos and hating on em. If you don't like them get over it, get a life, and stop watching them. You have no excuse to be here, and yeah it's why i left Futurama! Hahah, gaining some lvl to do more warmodes with a new guild. Anyway the song is Swollen Members - Almost Famous! :)

Lol there is a few haters that keep coming back to my videos and hating on em. If you don't like them get over it, get a life, and stop watching them. You have no excuse to be here, and yeah it's why i left Futurama! Hahah, gaining some lvl to do more warmodes with a new guild. Anyway the song is Swollen Members - Almost Famous! :)

nice edit, but i can trap better with 6mc than your team

Lol hadda bring in the mc's because the kid wouldnt die. Pallies with the exura gran san super OP. But u know! :)

Back