• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

arturinoo

Reaction score
Before i start i don't know if this should be on the support section, if so please move it.

Hellow fellas from the shadows and the cores, im here to advice adventurers about the mistakes the rules have and don't get abused by power abusers (i won't say name but there are a few here and there) getting banned because of stuff that's not clearify in the rules

RULE NUMBER ONE

Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

Example situations to clarify what we mean, but not limited to:

Using multiple characters to make someone get a black/red skull.
Using multiple characters to organize a combo attack on a player.
Using multiple characters to heal your character/team in a player versus player situation.

Well fellas, many people is getting banned because of this BUT! if you and 3 friends each has one character IS TOTALLY LEGAL BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT CONTROLLING/LOGGING IN MULTIPLE CHARACTERS IN POTENTIAL PVP SITUATIONS

RULE NUMBER TWO

Insulting, harassing or racist statements:
If you have personal problems with another player, deal with it in private. Harassing a player in World Chat will only put you in trouble, even if the other player has offended you in private. If you are lucky, you might get away with a warning; if that isn't enough to make you stop it will lead to a banishment.

You can basically private message any player in the server and start insulting with racist commentaries about him, also you can do it with staff because as longer as If you have personal problems with another player, deal with it in private. you can do it feel free to do it.

RULE NUMBER THREE

Sexually related statements:
Keep in mind that there are children that play ShadowCores too, sexually related statements may not be suitable for them and will therefore not be tolerated in public chat channels.

I don't know if this applies to the forum, but SOME TUTOR(S) always before mutting a player start insulting him on the help channel, also sometimes when someone accuse a staff of doing something wrong, the same staff defend their own insulting and saying words that my mom won't aloud me to say infront of her.

LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE

The gamemasters of ShadowCores reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules.

WHAT'S THE POINT OF MAKING RULES IF THEY ARE EASY TO MISS-UNDERSTAND AND MAYBE IF YOU ARE RIGHT AND STAFF WRONG, THEY CAN BAN YOU ANYWHAY BECAUSE THEY WAN'T TO AND DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE MORONS

~~~~~~~~~~Well that was some kind of joke, now comes the serious part~~~~~~~~~~​

Staff from shadowcores; I as a former player and member of the shadowcorians community, ask you for better aclaration and maybe a process before judging and banning players because sometimes is not fair and even tough all the proves indicate that the guy is innocent, he's banned and the other way arround (NOT SAYING NAMES), so that's my request and this is not for being annoying or something, but well shadowcores is the #1 server and how's possible that shadowcores rules are 723 words and normal tibia's have more than 1700 words

My point is, shadowcores is entering in a state of chaos, many players, many botters, few spawns, a lot of players in the same spawn and people are trying to stop this how? Red skull trapping, using illegal softwares to take down players, botting afk, etc. So maybe with the rules is possible to make shadowcores more fair and give the oportunity to players to defend themselves from staff abuse (not saying names) and give also the staff bigger oportunities to sentence them

IM DONE
PEACE

1) Yes, if you're not the same person logging in 5 characters to setup a trap, but instead just a bunch of friends running around on low level characters it's not against the rules unless they are clearly setting up a red skull trap, which can be indicated by them standing at an off-screen position/position where they can get into a stack with low health.

2) Yes, you can write whatever you want to other players in private. We respect your privacy and aren't logging private messages, and therefore we won't moderate private messages. If you don't want to receive messages from a certain player, put him/her on ignore. Insulting me, or anyone in my team may lead to a banishment though because we've seen it with our own eyes and can ban you for it.

3) I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here; are tutors or staff members insulting players? Or do you mean that players are muted for insulting tutors? Either way, misbehaving in the Help channel usually leads to the player being muted. If the player continues, we may put the player in jail or even ban/IP-ban the player if it seems necessary.

4) That is not a rule, it is a statement that we reserve the right to ban or delete an account for any reason; which is in case of someone trying to be a smart-ass and find a way around the rules (as in your example in "RULE NUMBER ONE", or even "RULE NUMBER TWO").

Whether it was a joke or not, that should bring some clarification to the matters. The judgement we make is what we see fit the situation (has the player violated rules before? have we warned this player and asked him/her to stop it? was the player aware of that what he/she was doing was wrong? was it intentional?).

You banned me on Rin Azhari for using MC, which isn't true because I x-logged my characters in jail. Nor did I get any benefit from mc'ing (if you count this as mc'ing) cuz I was in jail. And dont tell me you wanted to bann me on all my chars for being an asshole because there's a function for that; IP BANN.

Shows one again how unfair you are.

You banned me on Rin Azhari for using MC, which isn't true because I x-logged my characters in jail. Nor did I get any benefit from mc'ing (if you count this as mc'ing) cuz I was in jail. And dont tell me you wanted to bann me on all my chars for being an asshole because there's a function for that; IP BANN.

It was a 7 day ban bro, you're unbanned on the 9th of february. Suck it up and stop crying, either:

1) Make a new character
2) Wait
3) Get a job maybe?
4) Go outside?
5) **Optional** Get a boyfriend/girlfriend?

It wasn't for botting or multi client (although the ban reason in the system may say something else, I didn't bother picking any appropriate reason because I thought you were smart enough to figure why you got banned). Now as you still seem to be confused about why you were banned, the real reason why you were banned can be found in Hani's post here: http://otland.net/f489/talaturen-179663/#post1741986.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back