• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Shadowcores Staff and Team leaders - READ IT!

still not

Reaction score
Suppose, you are a player.
You are a member of a guild.
Your guild decide to have a war with another team.
OK, you are gathering and you wait for your enemies.
Your enemies kill some ppl from your guild, so your commander decide to go back into the city.
When you are on a bridge, you see 5 noobchar's without guild/team/warmode who mwall the bridge.
So you can't run into the city or something.
You will die.
Your enemies will get more frags, cause noobchar's traped the entrance of the city.
What you feel now?
"Again it. Im fcking bored of noobchars!!"
At the Ventrilo, there is a negative atmosphere.
All team members are upset, because once again you lost a warmode by nerds/noobchars.
End of the story.

What is the moral?
I know these systems have only orshaabal ots, but you should add something like open and close battle arena.
Area, where people without warmode are not allowed here.
For example:
Guild X have war with guild Y. So they enter a teleport, team X is on the carlin boat, team Y is on the ab'dendriel boat.
Noobchars decide to destroy this war. They trying to get into the tp, but they can't. Guilds are happy, because they don't see any noobchars/nerds who mwalling etc.
They can't test our skills.
End.

It's my proposal. Add open and close battle areas.

Don't spam in this thread "NOOB IDEA", "DON'T MAKE SHADOWCORES ORSH OTS!".
Let's discuss. Give arguments.
It will be great if in this thread guild leaders will post their opinion.
We are people, we aren't monkeys (I not mean br's now!).

It will be great if you will post here your answer ShadowC Staff.
Thanks.
/Sorry for my bad English, I hope you will understand it.

its not rlly bad idea, but the thing is to upgrade frags to red skull, bcz with that shit, if you are in a close u can only kill 2 noobchars, supposing u have no frags... put it to 5 frags for red skull or just please do a official poll, so the ppl can vote and see if they want it!!

They dont change it :) They dont care about that. They care only RPG/Donate players :)

Back
Top Bottom