• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SHADOWCORES.TWIFYSOFT.NET]+[HD]+[VT REC] Ljecim Full Movie [PART I] By Nozyk

Nozyk

Reaction score
[video=youtube;dLGrmVMnS2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLGrmVMnS2M[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Please next time try to post in Movie section board, we hope some moderator move into there.

Moved your thread, changed from a URL link to a Video Tag and deleted your duplicated thread (with no comments in). Next time, think twice.

Ok Sorry :)

Can any gm upload this movie on shadowcores's webside?

Last edited:
haha nozyk u are zero and your movie is shit so shut the fuck up and eat from my ass
ljecim commander is anemic haha what a noob...

haha nozyk u are zero and your movie is shit so shut the fuck up and eat from my ass
ljecim commander is anemic haha what a noob...

Yes I'm 'zero'. But when u said that in my mind appeared the question 'If I'm 0, Who are you?'
You are below zero ?

Go spam more UE on battle's. I will log more noobchars and i will make for you frags.
U said that our commander is anemic. But not out commander insulting us. Have you heard that Mikel insulting us or you? No.
Use brain - not eggs

Last edited:
Nozyk, dont even care about that kido :D Ahh sir ahh i'd rather listen to an anemic leader than to some shit face that tries to lead in English when he has a full team of Polish ppl and goes to deff all de time.

no cry calar NONAME
Feb 19 2013, 23:41:15 Killed at Level 256 by Jarmax and by Sir Ahh
2 lvles..... own3d fucking calar fucking retard YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I'm 'zero'. But when u said that in my mind appeared the question 'If I'm 0, Who are you?'
You are below zero ?

Go spam more UE on battle's. I will log more noobchars and i will make for you frags.
U said that our commander is anemic. But not out commander insulting us. Have you heard that Mikel insulting us or you? No.
Use brain - not eggs

can solo kill all ljecim best retard team...

Heh sir ahh do u think dat i care if i lose lvls? i've been lvl 230 atleast 5 times and got it down to 200. Im not veziv that cries cuz he cant fight on 250 ek.

no cry calar NONAME
Feb 19 2013, 23:41:15 Killed at Level 256 by Jarmax and by Sir Ahh
2 lvles..... own3d fucking calar fucking retard YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Hahahaha, you made my day. Calar is No Name? Maybe yes, but it's better to be no name in your opinion then be famous guy from banuta. You are fucking child and I am ashamed that I am a Polack when i see post's like your...
You need to educate a little bit more. I think Ljecim is the on of the best team on this ot, your team is the worst so please stfu and learn how to fight because now you only know how to exp...

Hahahaha, you made my day. Calar is No Name? Maybe yes, but it's better to be no name in your opinion then be famous guy from banuta. You are fucking child and I am ashamed that I am a Polack when i see post's like your...
You need to educate a little bit more. I think Ljecim is the on of the best team on this ot, your team is the worst so please stfu and learn how to fight because now you only know how to exp...

Jak sie wstydzisz ze jestes polakiem przez jakiegos debila z forum to gratuluje.

Trans: I like pizza, not war.

@Sparticus
Tak bo to wstyd, że takie gówno jak on zostało spłodzone i wychowane, a raczej nie wychowane w Polsce. A ty jak nie rozumiesz sensu wypowiedzi to jesteś nie mniejszym kretynem niż on.

Translate:
Sir Ahh - fucking child and idiot.

Back