• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello ;)
So who of you guys (still) plays shadowcores and could hook me up tomorrow (tuesday) at around 8:30 pm european time?

Regards
//Damon

Last edited:
Lol ;)
And I may try to hook u up with some inteligance(not offending just joking, disnt wanna say "just kidding")? Seriously i dont need ya bananas thanks ;) if ya got something more usefull let me know ...

Lol ;)
And I may try to hook u up with some inteligance(not offending just joking, disnt wanna say "just kidding")? Seriously i dont need ya bananas thanks ;) if ya got something more usefull let me know ...

Nope sadly i dont. Droped that server for a long time ago.

To many botters. wasnt enable to even team hunt without a botter being there and make you skull or something like that. And if it wasnt a botter it was a PA high level. So it got pretty boring run rotworms to lvl 100..

Back