• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shall I advertise ShadowCores on other servers to get some new/old players back?

Provocateur

google my name
Reaction score
I've done this when ShadowCores started back in the day. I used to go around different servers and advertise it the week before ShadowCores actually opened.

Now. We all know the majority of players left to some other servers, even the 8.6 ones and we're all left with BRs and PLs fighting eternal 'mental ilness' forum war.

Shall I advertise ShadowCores on some newly highly populated servers and perhaps gain a new player or two?

@Mark
@Hani
@Siramix

advertise? is there even anything to advertise for?
let me break it down for you ;
new ppl open website >
see fatima skyland lvl 515 >
let's check top mlvl ahh 150 so 160 with items >

yep seems totally legit to start

Advertise?
This server is "dead", although there are 700 players online and you will come now with comments like "700 ppl online and dead jajajaj" - yes, for a lot of ppl it is dead and 90% of this 700 ppl are afk botters. Twifysoft didn't do anything since months for this server, if you see, the last update was on the 11 May, which is 6 months ago... So before you want to advertise for something, you need this something to have something to advertise for and Shadowcores has no wars, no updates and it isn't fun anymore to play there. I spent there 2 years playing and it seemed that they were working on the server the whole time, adding new things just like on RL Tibia & I probably had played there 2 or more years if it would be up to date and with some wars. I don't say that they have to add Roshamuul(it's shit for me too), just new things to get old people and new people to play on their servers, otherwise it won't work like this. The levels are not important, it's veeeeery easy to exp 300 on this server, so the fact that Fatima is 515 won't deter new people to join the server when they see the rates it has. No wars, no updates = server dead

Advertise?
This server is "dead", although there are 700 players online and you will come now with comments like "700 ppl online and dead jajajaj" - yes, for a lot of ppl it is dead and 90% of this 700 ppl are afk botters. Twifysoft didn't do anything since months for this server, if you see, the last update was on the 11 May, which is 6 months ago... So before you want to advertise for something, you need this something to have something to advertise for and Shadowcores has no wars, no updates and it isn't fun anymore to play there. I spent there 2 years playing and it seemed that they were working on the server the whole time, adding new things just like on RL Tibia & I probably had played there 2 or more years if it would be up to date and with some wars. I don't say that they have to add Roshamuul(it's shit for me too), just new things to get old people and new people to play on their servers, otherwise it won't work like this. The levels are not important, it's veeeeery easy to exp 300 on this server, so the fact that Fatima is 515 won't deter new people to join the server when they see the rates it has. No wars, no updates = server dead

^true story... i really cant understand why the GM/Hoster of that OT dont do anything more.. no events.. no updates.. nothing @ all... for months... well the only thing they do is logg into the game, time by time and bann some ppls... this server really needs a reset, i bet 1500-2000 players will come and start again, and they will make alot of rl cash with it... when they new players purchase by the shop...

^true story... i really cant understand why the GM/Hoster of that OT dont do anything more.. no events.. no updates.. nothing @ all... for months... well the only thing they do is logg into the game, time by time and bann some ppls... this server really needs a reset, i bet 1500-2000 players will come and start again, and they will make alot of rl cash with it... when they new players purchase by the shop...

you really think that few people can get enough money on hosting the OTS? They have own lifes and maybe they dont have time. Relax bro, relax

you really think that few people can get enough money on hosting the OTS? They have own lifes and maybe they dont have time. Relax bro, relax

ofc.. i can understand when they have some rl stuff to do, and i dont think that 1500-2000 players is a "few" after a reset, even when 10% of them purchase by the shop i think its still more money then they will get at this moment i quess, im just tellin what im thinkin and im not hating,
its still up to em what they do and what they dont do... its their busines

Back