• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sharp map tracker version 10.82

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
hello everyone, someone with a good soul can give me the tracker to tibia 10.82 ?
why ?
because I have some recordings that I want to track :/
so please, help me
thanks

If you have some records then you probably need care because the Sharp Map Tracker must be in the last version of Tibia.

I'll, if someone share with me ... but here is hard everything for money
You must be joking... if everything was done here for money, you would still be twiddling your thumbs trying to figure out half the things you do know how to do already.

And no I don't have or will provide you with a tracker as your intentions are less than honorable...

You must be joking... if everything was done here for money, you would still be twiddling your thumbs trying to figure out half the things you do know how to do already.

And no I don't have or will provide you with a tracker as your intentions are less than honorable...
mine intentions ? well, you don't know me. I just want some parts, to be more especific the entra to nightmare isles in ankrahmun that some recording have
before you say more bad words to me, I need to know, I don't have otserver online, I never had it, I just want in my "home" otserver the parts of the map that I don't have
I don't care with put online the otserver

Back