• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

Question, why did you drop support for open-tibia servers? Since i dont have real tibia char, i need to track from a other real map :/

Starting tracker on a high floor (floor 2-0) sometimes makes the character not loading.

edit:

please update tracker Jo3Bingham :)!

No way this could be updated to version 10.11? hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Argh, I'm just sorry for asking it the day the client was updated xD, no way we can update it ourselves really fast? sorry for the double post, i couldnt find a way to edit my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I have.

CipSoft changed the LoginServers structure in the client, but I was able to quickly figure it out. However, I'm unable to log in through the proxy the map tracker creates. I'm not really sure why, but I'm sure it's the same reason TibiaCast hasn't been updated yet. I have the tracker updated, and I'll release it as soon as I can figure out why it won't log in (you couldn't use it anyway, even if I did release it).

Question, why did you drop support for open-tibia servers? Since i dont have real tibia char, i need to track from a other real map :/

Because I had a lot of requests to. Older versions still work on Open-Tibia servers, but from this version forward they will not. Sorry.

CipSoft changed the LoginServers structure in the client, but I was able to quickly figure it out. However, I'm unable to log in through the proxy the map tracker creates. I'm not really sure why, but I'm sure it's the same reason TibiaCast hasn't been updated yet. I have the tracker updated, and I'll release it as soon as I can figure out why it won't log in (you couldn't use it anyway, even if I did release it).

Because I had a lot of requests to. Older versions still work on Open-Tibia servers, but from this version forward they will not. Sorry.

Well, they changed the login port. That could be the problem with your proxy not working.

Oh, I see, I hope you can find out what's happening soon. I have one question, though, do you think CipSoft's anticheating things may get us deleted for using the tracker? Or does it work similar to TibiaCast? I think there are a few posts on Tibia's official website that might be able to show you better what the changes were.

Thank you

Newest relasone doesn't track tibiacast files....

It's just packets bug

Oh, I see, I hope you can find out what's happening soon. I have one question, though, do you think CipSoft's anticheating things may get us deleted for using the tracker? Or does it work similar to TibiaCast? I think there are a few posts on Tibia's official website that might be able to show you better what the changes were.

Thank you
The tracker works similar to Tibiacast. It uses a proxy, but it does not send any packets to the server.
Newest relasone doesn't track tibiacast files....

It's just packets bug
That's because I haven't updated the tracker to support the newest Tibiacast recordings...
Thanks. I read CipSoft's FAQ about this and until I read this it didn't click, haha.

I've got the tracker updated and working. Just need to test it before release.

SharpMapTracker v0.8.4 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for 10.11 Tibia client
Removed tracking from old Tibiacast recordings

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.4

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been found for this yet.
You may get a ReplaceThing/LastPacket error, ignore it. It should not effect tracking. It will be fixed in a future update, though.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Because of a new flag in the Tibia.dat file and the lack of support for it in RME, you must do a little work to get maps to open in RME.​

SharpMapTracker v0.8.4 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for 10.11 Tibia client
Removed tracking from old Tibiacast recordings

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.4

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been found for this yet.
You may get a ReplaceThing/LastPacket error, ignore it. It should not effect tracking. It will be fixed in a future update, though.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Because of a new flag in the Tibia.dat file and the lack of support for it in RME, you must do a little work to get maps to open in RME.​

Good job Joe :)

I cannot log into the game, it says disconnected from server! any tips?

Note that the servers are still under DDoS attacks. I'm able to login to European servers, but am unable to login to American servers. This is probably the reason you are unable to connect.

Indeed, it's not a server problem, it must be problems between the proxy and the server, it doesn't even load the characters list.

Back
Top Bottom