• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shitsofts mapping failures

Used to know a lot by heart. In the past I sent them an e-mail containing over 30 map errors. They didn't fix them for years (or even at all) haha.

Red

I know there is one on the second floor of deeper Banuta to the left passage where they had missed a wall!

Well "shitsoft" managed to introduce a lot of features which reduced their game to botters and made it generally a lot less fun than it was when tibia was actually a challenge. One of my funnest times was the anniversary event, I think the 10th, when they first introduced the red surprise bags and the raids north of Darashia, Fluffy Bones and Minishabaal. The quara predators dropped the red surprise bags in larger quantities and they were pretty hard to kill back then and this made it fun. Now a high level knight and druid can kill almost anything, money is so easy to make and all these things make it stupidly easy and boring.

Just look at mist rock.. Missing borders etc and try tried to utilise the "black no map" bits..

Well "shitsoft" managed to introduce a lot of features which reduced their game to botters and made it generally a lot less fun than it was when tibia was actually a challenge. One of my funnest times was the anniversary event, I think the 10th, when they first introduced the red surprise bags and the raids north of Darashia, Fluffy Bones and Minishabaal. The quara predators dropped the red surprise bags in larger quantities and they were pretty hard to kill back then and this made it fun. Now a high level knight and druid can kill almost anything, money is so easy to make and all these things make it stupidly easy and boring.

It does not really matter if they made some updates that in your eyes ruined the game (others included) but they are still the core , the base and the heart of the game you love. They are the reason we are here creating an optional server to follow their style and their game. using their core and every time they update we still implement them. So yea i think it is stupid calling them shitsoft because all in all we do love them for creating this wonderfull game (atleast back in the day). Still if you want it back to then then make an old school server. =) you can even create an oldschool server with the newer sprs =). Just have a bit of respect.

It does not really matter if they made some updates that in your eyes ruined the game (others included) but they are still the core , the base and the heart of the game you love. They are the reason we are here creating an optional server to follow their style and their game. using their core and every time they update we still implement them. So yea i think it is stupid calling them shitsoft because all in all we do love them for creating this wonderfull game (atleast back in the day). Still if you want it back to then then make an old school server. =) you can even create an oldschool server with the newer sprs =). Just have a bit of respect.

Well, yes you do have a very valid point, and I guess this is firmed up by the fact I have been making an OT server on a 9.6 client for over a year now, and no matter how hard I try I cant stay away from the game forever (longest is about 2 years!).

I did think about creating the style of server you mentioned, just wasn't sure if people would grasp the idea. Would love to try wrath of the emp and stuff with the earlier and lower attack

Na peroxide's too unorganised to be paid to map regularly .. :p

Damn neh zelenz menz, laisey pepel plai'en wiv shep al dai

I'm 100% more unorganised than peroxide haha

Na they want fluent German members afaik

- - - Updated - - -

That live in germany

Na they want fluent German members afaik

- - - Updated - - -

That live in germany

Lawl. Train me in mapping XD im from germany and speak fluent german :O
But they might aswell just take Mycos/Blackstone/eiserne from germany !

Back