• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shop System Full! [Modern AAC]

then, why is he selling his shop system?

If you put a lot of work into creating a server backend framework and others find great use of it, wouldn't you feel that some compensation isn't unreasonable?

Yes, I hate everything, I don't want people contributing, kill modern aac, get back to gesior or nicaw, what are you waiting for?

Part of the nature of sharing is vulnerability to 'embrace and extend.' Really you should take this as a form of flattery. It doesn't make your massive contribution to the community anything different than what it was before.

There is difference between buying and downloading. People are expecting to earn money without investing.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Most user would pay a visit to the download section and get everything from the map to the server and everything else then head towards the resource area get a couple of scripts they like, bombard the forum with help request(nothing wrong there, but most are extremely n00by users that barely know anything about tibia) then manage to host a small scale server(with help from the community) and reap the rewards! there is 0(Zero) effort on it!

If you put a lot of work into creating a server backend framework and others find great use of it, wouldn't you feel that some compensation isn't unreasonable?

Part of the nature of sharing is vulnerability to 'embrace and extend.' Really you should take this as a form of flattery. It doesn't make your massive contribution to the community anything different than what it was before.

Well put! nothing more to say!

He doesn't mind scripts being made for Modern AAC, he just doesn't want his work to be used as an Easy Money Maker, like many users will be doing, this is something that helps too much those users that want to use OTservers as a Download'N Play Money Machine!

I'm dead sure that you would not like that someone else takes your work(that you give out for free) and make money out of it!
These kind of scripts are the cancer that kills OTServers.

It's fine that you have it just don't share it, there are too many leechers out there!

People has their opinnion about sharing :)

I've told Elexonic to start this thread 'cause: when Paxton (or Stian, Both) saw my shop system preview and Archez's thread talking about making a shop system for Modern AAC, they got the idea to sell their system. Obviously, people will buy it 'cause it's made by Paxton (or Stian, Both) and they are from Modern AAC's Staff..

People has their opinnion about sharing :)

I've told Elexonic to start this thread 'cause: when Paxton (or Stian, Both) saw my shop system preview and Archez's thread talking about making a shop system for Modern AAC, they got the idea to sell their system. Obviously, people will buy it 'cause it's made by Paxton (or Stian, Both) and they are from Modern AAC's Staff..
I wont enter into details about sharing since it's very controversial but I understand what you mean, there are people that share with the best intentions to help, but there are far too many that have the wrong intentions and only leech from those who want to help!

hey guys how can i do my buypoints page like this page :
donateq.png

Couldn't have said it better myself. Most user would pay a visit to the download section and get everything from the map to the server and everything else then head towards the resource area get a couple of scripts they like, bombard the forum with help request(nothing wrong there, but most are extremely n00by users that barely know anything about tibia) then manage to host a small scale server(with help from the community) and reap the rewards! there is 0(Zero) effort on it!

Well put! nothing more to say!
Scripts are made for a reason, for people to use them correct? Maps were released for a reason, for people to use them correct? If using scripts and maps from the forum is bad, then why release them? Yeah, it would be better if people actually used their own custom map, but still you cannot blame people for using maps that are released to the public. I would rather play on any downloaded map from OTLand (besides Evolutions) than a Real Map server.

Also, a question for Paxton. Basically you're saying you have to spend money to make money, but did you spend money to make the shop system that you're selling? There's nothing wrong with releasing a shop system for ModernAAC. If people make download and run servers and make some cash off of them, then the people who donate are clearly retarded and the owners just hit a stroke of luck.

That's my opinion on this situation.

when i buy item from sms shoop
for example christmas token in offert is count=1
i should get 1 christmas token but no, when i buy it and i'm logedit i get it 1+1+1+...+1=100

ok fixed my foult

Last edited:
Scripts are made for a reason, for people to use them correct? Maps were released for a reason, for people to use them correct? If using scripts and maps from the forum is bad, then why release them? Yeah, it would be better if people actually used their own custom map, but still you cannot blame people for using maps that are released to the public. I would rather play on any downloaded map from OTLand (besides Evolutions) than a Real Map server.

Also, a question for Paxton. Basically you're saying you have to spend money to make money, but did you spend money to make the shop system that you're selling? There's nothing wrong with releasing a shop system for ModernAAC. If people make download and run servers and make some cash off of them, then the people who donate are clearly retarded and the owners just hit a stroke of luck.

That's my opinion on this situation.

No, but I spent time doing this. When you go to work, do you pay your employer to earn money or do you work? People want things for free, and then earn money on it. The problem is, they are earning money and they are extremely greedy on things, they don't know how much things cost in real life.

No, but I spent time doing this. When you go to work, do you pay your employer to earn money or do you work? People want things for free, and then earn money on it. The problem is, they are earning money and they are extremely greedy on things, they don't know how much things cost in real life.

And with that you mean everyone?

after instaling shop it works but in some time whenu want enter to shop its going to home page.
any player can not enter shop

Don't you think that the TFS team work just as hard, or even harder? They constantly have to update TFS and people are constantly harassing them. Do you see any of them selling TFS? If you really wanted to get money of off your work, you would actually be working as a scripter for an official company, and not trying to get money off of these unfortunate children.

Don't you think that the TFS team work just as hard, or even harder? They constantly have to update TFS and people are constantly harassing them. Do you see any of them selling TFS? If you really wanted to get money of off your work, you would actually be working as a scripter for an official company, and not trying to get money off of these unfortunate children.

What are you comparing, read and understand!

I don't have problem with any scripts, I have problem with script particularly for shops, whats the part you don't understand?

and btw, I do work currently for a copmany

how add itemages to unban ? or other account modifications ?

venn said:
how add itemages to unban ? or other account modifications ?

PHP:
//HOWTO PUT IMAGES FOR TYPES 1-4 [ Account Modifications ]
//Go to public/images/ folder and create a GIF image (Or put)
//With the ID of the type [See at the top of the script]
//Ex. Type (1) - Premium Account (public/images/1.gif)

PHP:
//Product Types
//Categories :
//
//[ 1 - Account Modifications ]
//1 - Premium
//2 - Remove Skull (ANY)
//3 - UnBan Account
//4 - Change Name
//
//[ 2 - Items ]
//5 - Items