• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shop System Full! [Modern AAC]

I know that both problems (view comments and shop) can be solved in the same way: a reminder that you need to log in

But that's just to make you aware of the errors that appear :D

EDIT: Forget all i said. hahhahah

Last edited:
I dont have htdocs folder! im not using xampp!! i using uniformserver
My folder name is www
I put all items but i cant open gifts

when i open http://YOURURL/p/v/gifts say

Not Found
The requested URL /p/v/gifts was not found on this server.
Thanks & sry my english

when i buy an item that is 1 like an axe... the character receives like 100000 axes if it has capacity....

when i buy an item that is 1 like an axe... the character receives like 100000 axes if it has capacity....

same for me, i bought one item on my GOD to try the system and my chat is getting spammed with 00:03 Sorry, you don't have enough space on container to receive >> 100 Crystal Coins << i even relogged and it is still spamming me!!

Up and dobleup: You shop.lua is bad!
have error...

Tema: Updated andres pro or hunted >.<

Up and dobleup: You shop.lua is bad!
have error...

Tema: Updated andres pro or hunted >.<

Where can i find an updated version of shop.lua then? :/

EDIT: Found that you can stop it spamming you with not enough space messages by changing processed from 0 to 1 in shop_history table but i still dont want this to occur :/

Last edited:
Your shop.lua isn't the correct one.. look at this thread's comments and look for the fixed one that i posted weeks ago...

@Elexonic
I'm going to start again the update, 'cause my HardDisk got crashed :S

Someone can show to me the SQL part of this feature? I mean, the tables used, how the tables works (i suppose it works with something like [GiftID, ItemID, Item Count, Price, Description] or somethink like that) i want to make a talkaction script that shows all info in-game (including item id) and the chance to buy it with a talkaction file.

Your shop.lua isn't the correct one.. look at this thread's comments and look for the fixed one that i posted weeks ago...

I may be blind but i searched this whole topic now and i didnt see any fixed shop.lua file, only SQL queries and gifts.php fixes.

Why when I choose Add / Remove Player Points are points, and I want to add and nothing happens? Do not get the point?

I had this problem too, to fix it you need to edit htdocs/gifts/gifts.php search for:
PHP:
<td><button type="submit" name="submit" value="add" class="ide_button"><button class="ide_button">Add Points</button></td>

and change to:
PHP:
<td><button type="submit" name="submit" value="add" class="ide_button">Add Points</button></td>

Same apparantly goes for removing points from a character, change:
PHP:
<td><button type="submit" name="submit" value="remove" class="ide_button"><button class="ide_button">Remove Points</button></td>
to:
PHP:
<td><button type="submit" name="submit" value="remove" class="ide_button">Remove Points</button></td>

I have a problem with recieving points after donating, any suggestions? where to set notify_url? and IPN is enabled on my paypal account.. IPN message status is SENT also but no points recieved on the account and no tables has been altered in mysql

Last edited:
i can enter now =D!! thanks Pheenix but now when i want to add an item this happens:

sctn54.jpg

PHP:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<head>

<meta name="Description" content="Information architecture, Web Design, Web Standards." />
<meta name="Keywords" content="your, keywords" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<meta name="Distribution" content="Global" />
<meta name="author" content="Unknown" />
<meta name="Robots" content="index,follow" />

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/fvusion/images/fvusion.css" type="text/css" />
{$head}

<title>{$title}</title>

</head>

<body>
<div id="header"><div id="logoheader"></div>
</div>
<div id="bgheader"></div>
		<div id="menu" align="center">

<ul><div id="menuposx">
				<li{if $controller == "" || $controller == "home"} id="current"{/if}><a href="{$path}">Home</a></li>
				{if $logged == 1}
					<li{if $controller == "account"} id="current"{/if}><a href="{$path}/index.php/account">Account</a></li>
				{else}
					<li{if $controller == "account" && $method == "create"} id="current"{/if}><a href="{$path}/index.php/account/create">Create Account</a></li>
					<li{if $controller == "account" && $method == "login"} id="current"{/if}><a href="{$path}/index.php/account/login">Login</a></li>
				{/if}
					<li{if $controller == "character" && $method == "view"} id="current"{/if}><a href="{$path}/index.php/character/view">Characters</a></li>
					<li{if $controller == "character" && $method == "online"} id="current"{/if}><a href="{$path}/index.php/character/online">Who is Online</a></li>
					<li{if $controller == "guilds"} id="current"{/if}><a href="{$path}/index.php/guilds">Guilds</a></li>
					<li{if $controller == "highscores"} id="current"{/if}><a href="{$path}/index.php/highscores">Highscores</a></li>	
					<li{if $controller == "forum"} id="current"{/if}><a href="{$path}/index.php/forum">Forum</a></li>		</div>	

</ul>
		</div>	
<!-- wrap starts here -->
<div id="wrap">

<!-- content-wrap starts here -->
		<div id="content-wrap">

<div id="sidebar">
				{$online}
				<h1>Sidebar Menu</h1>
				<div class="left-box">
					<ul class="sidemenu">				
						{if $logged == 1}
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/account">Account</a></li>
						{else}
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/account/create">Create Account</a></li>
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/account/login">Login</a></li>
						{/if}
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/info">Server Info</a></li>
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/auctionsystem"><span style="color: green;font-weight: bold;">Trade Online</span></a></li>
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/support"><span style="color: orange;font-weight: bold;">Support in game</span></a></li>    
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/character/view">Characters</a></li>
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/guilds">Guilds</a></li>
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/bugtracker">Bug Tracker</a></li>	
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/fragers">Top fraggers</a></li>	
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/video">Videos</a></li>	
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/houses/main">Houses</a></li>	
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/deaths">Latest Deaths</a></li>	
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/gallery">Tokens</a></li>
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/rep">Reputation</a></li>	
						<li><a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/shop">Shop</a></li>
						<a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/gifts">Shop</a>
						<a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/gifts/history">Shop History</a>
						<a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/gifts/donate">Donate</a> 
						<a href="{$path}/index.php/p/v/gifts/donate/history">Donation History</a>  

</ul>	
<div id ="bottom-rmenu"></div>

<h1>Server status</h1><br />
					{foreach from=$worlds key=id item=world}
						&nbsp; <b>World:</b> {$world} <br />
						&nbsp; <b>Status:</b>  
							{if $serverOnline[$id]}
								<font color='green'>Online</font><br />
								&nbsp; <b>Uptime:</b> {$serverUptime[$id]} <br />
								&nbsp; <b>Players:</b> {$serverPlayers[$id]}/{$serverMax[$id]}<br /><br />

{else}
								<font color='red'>Offline</font><br />
							{/if}
					{/foreach}
				</div>

</div>

<div id="main" style='padding-top: 10px;'>
				{$main}
			</div>
					<div id="sidebar-right">
				{$online}
				<h1>Search</h1>