• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should Avalanche's damages be reduced during warmode?

Should Avalanche's damages be reduced during warmode?

• Total voters
Funny how u edited your post anyway.. I dont know if you're retarded or really have no idea about a real pvp server.. the changes made the server itself better, the server "died" cause Calar and Veziv dont get along and cant make proper wars... we dont have so many 300+ mages tanking for 1 year as you do here, we dont have ava/ue spam.. we actually know how to use para, mwall and sds.. unlike you guys.

Lunarforce is by far the best Server online right now, there's just too many non pvpers like you who cant play this Servers.
you shouldnt talk to him about 300+ mages tank good when he dies like a level 150 on a 350 ;p

you shouldnt talk to him about 300+ mages tank good when he dies like a level 150 on a 350 ;p

4wars - 1 dead

and most wars againt 2 teams

got rooked and nuskey

your just my fan

tell demontorrent that i am not interested in the video he made about me dying in kazz

4wars - 1 dead

and most wars againt 2 teams

got rooked and nuskey

your just my fan

tell demontorrent that i am not interested in the video he made about me dying in kazz
yep im the biggest fan of a brazolski dying on a 350 mage like he is level 8 trying to kill a juggernaut
unlike you im not a slave so go tell him yourself haha fucking pathetic

Funny how u edited your post anyway.. I dont know if you're retarded or really have no idea about a real pvp server.. the changes made the server itself better, the server "died" cause Calar and Veziv dont get along and cant make proper wars... we dont have so many 300+ mages tanking for 1 year as you do here, we dont have ava/ue spam.. we actually know how to use para, mwall and sds.. unlike you guys.

Lunarforce is by far the best Server online right now, there's just too many non pvpers like you who cant play this Servers.

i dont dont who told you that cool story but the truth is that lunar is dead ( thats why you post on shadow forum )
instead of call all players in shadowcores noobs, charlovers a non pvp players deal with the fact that some of them just dont wanna go to a server where noobs like you are in

yep im the biggest fan of a brazolski dying on a 350 mage like he is level 8 trying to kill a juggernaut
unlike you im not a slave so go tell him yourself haha fucking pathetic

all your posts are to me
and when you say i die like a lvl 8 you are just projecting yourself boxed in darashia

i dont dont who told you that cool story but the truth is that lunar is dead ( thats why you post on shadow forum )
instead of call all players in shadowcores noobs, charlovers a non pvp players deal with the fact that some of them just dont wanna go to a server where noobs like you are in

You basically enjoy fighting only if anyone accepts warmode and with tons of noob chars on battlefield which you cant even kill cuz you'll get skullbashed & like 40v40.. hahaha. You're a joke, just like your whole team. Of course Lunar seems dead at the moment cause charlovers like you and your team dont dare to come over. :)

It's ok though, I wouldnt transfer either if I knew my team cant handle hardcore pvp world.

Last time I checked this was a RL server, not a custom one.
Last time I checked the exp stages are higher than 1x = Custom
Last time I checked people have Orshabaal ML = Custom
Last time I checked people don't hit 200+ with avas in Real Tibia.
Last time I checked you had no brain.

You basically enjoy fighting only if anyone accepts warmode and with tons of noob chars on battlefield which you cant even kill cuz you'll get skullbashed & like 40v40.. hahaha. You're a joke, just like your whole team. Of course Lunar seems dead at the moment cause charlovers like you and your team dont dare to come over. :)

It's ok though, I wouldnt transfer either if I knew my team cant handle hardcore pvp world.

well i have seen you posting like 10 minutes ago that lunar is dead
ofc you say lunar is dead ebcause of that and because of that blablabla

truth is that we have more wars here than you in lunar, and for those who doesnt believe me they just have to read your posts .

every once in a while you contradict yourself...but the factt hat you are a lunar player posting on shadowcores forums says a lot about you

So you're trying to tell me the reason I gave you why Lunar is kinda dead is wrong or a lie?
I do believe you have more wars than us considering the fact we have 180 ppl online while you got 1700.. difference is though we dont have skullbashers and shit, no ava spam with high dmg, no ue spam.. lower levels than on shadow. I dont care how many battles you have, your battles are shit.. while lunars are not.

not really . I would choose to have a war everyday or every 2 days than exp for 1 month and fight 30 minutes

lunar is so dead that we have a lot of lunar players on shado forums spamming

not really . I would choose to have a war everyday or every 2 days than exp for 1 month and fight 30 minutes

lunar is so dead that we have a lot of lunar players on shado forums spamming

That shit on SC U call a war?
Nvm dude... still remember how U cryed about legal red skull traps and other craps so no point of talking with Ya

That shit on SC U call a war?
Nvm dude... still remember how U cryed about legal red skull traps and other craps so no point of talking with Ya

lol ?

i always said that red skull must be not considered illegal
you know nothing about me
you are just another kid that comes from nowhere telling that i said/did exaclty what i never did

Back