• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Show ur house :)

Okay, stop asking lol. The house is from a test server, Dyablo and i made it long ago (he is Vozzo in the picture, and i'm Amazing Wayne)

Okay, stop asking lol. The house is from a test server, Dyablo and i made it long ago (he is Vozzo in the picture, and i'm Amazing Wayne)

Now that's something I call 'going full retard'. Posting obviously not real screenshot that is.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm just setting up my server, I'll brb posting my awesome screenie!

going full retard? is that the highest rank? then i'm appreciate it

I made that pic long ago for another thread and it was funny, i posted it here because i wanted to. You don't have to insult anyone neither to me since you don't even know me.

Close your eyes and scroll this page down if you don't want to see the picture again ;)

Come on fellaz, show your houseeee's!. here goes mine. small but i like it :)

houself.jpg

My House is to the left. I only paid 100 gold for it, and it's near the magic shop. Totally worth it.
25ouf76.png

Back