• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

[Showing] my Transformation script

Make it easy to conigurate the outfit look on the transformation, not only increase attack speed and damage, but maybe temporarly increase magic damage, speed, or such things. And make it easy modify able in the lua document.

I like it..

But i hate the spelling of the spell :p

Whats wrong with Super Saiyan?

Make it easy to conigurate the outfit look on the transformation, not only increase attack speed and damage, but maybe temporarly increase magic damage, speed, or such things. And make it easy modify able in the lua document.

Ahh can you please explain a little more? I didn't really understand...

Nirer, Could you send me your script on msn? I really want it:( Im hosting merania.mine.nu and i want something new for it:p would u?:S

Back