• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sidney Lockdown (hostages at Lindt Chocolat Cafe)

Riki Aka Bruh

Dolera Star
Reaction score
Here is a link for the article: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-cl...s-at-lindt-chocolat-cafe-20141215-127824.html

1418624850858.jpg

1418624850858.jpg

1418624850858.jpg

What do you think about this?
In my opinion it's very scary, do you guys think it's a terrorist attack? Because it hasn't yet be confirmed one.

Info:

Terrified customers in the cafe could be seen holding an Islamic flag - which is black with white writing on it - up against the glass window.

The flag appears to be a Shahada flag, not an Islamic State flag, but is associated with Islamist and jihadist movements.

Negotiators are attempting to speak to the gunman, police said.

The cafe is right in the middle of the banking and retail district, and is usually packed with Christmas shoppers at this time of year.

A woman is believed to have raised the alarm at 9.44am when she saw a man outside the cafe carrying a blue sports bag with a gun inside.

The gunman wanted the hostage to speak live on radio, a demand that Hadley said he refused.

And more info in the link of arcitle.

Last edited:
Here is a link for the article: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-cl...s-at-lindt-chocolat-cafe-20141215-127824.html

1418624850858.jpg

1418624850858.jpg

1418624850858.jpg

What do you think about this?
In my opinion it's very scary, do you guys think it's a terrorist attack? Because it hasn't yet be confirmed one.

Info:

Terrified customers in the cafe could be seen holding an Islamic flag - which is black with white writing on it - up against the glass window.

The flag appears to be a Shahada flag, not an Islamic State flag, but is associated with Islamist and jihadist movements.

Negotiators are attempting to speak to the gunman, police said.

The cafe is right in the middle of the banking and retail district, and is usually packed with Christmas shoppers at this time of year.

A woman is believed to have raised the alarm at 9.44am when she saw a man outside the cafe carrying a blue sports bag with a gun inside.

The gunman wanted the hostage to speak live on radio, a demand that Hadley said he refused.

And more info in the link of arcitle.

"The only god is Allah.." Yeah I think it is terrorists.. Terrible situation over there, must be terrible for the folks who have their family inside.
Let us hope for everyone to get out safe.

"The only god is Allah.." Yeah I think it is terrorists.. Terrible situation over there, must be terrible for the folks who have their family inside.
Let us hope for everyone to get out safe.
Yeah, what I understood now just watching the news, is it's only one man. They say "an armed man" and there's a pic of him blurry through the window. And they say "one individual who is seeking demands" and they're talking on only about one man..

Yeah, what I understood now just watching the news, is it's only one man. They say "an armed man" and there's a pic of him blurry through the window. And they say "one individual who is seeking demands" and they're talking on only about one man..

I just read that the suspect want them to give him a IS flag, also talk to the prime minister Tony Abbott

In my honest opinion I think that Down under deserves it. I've been against their politics in about 99% of the cases I read about them and this is what happens when you fuck up your karma.

Most immature thing i have seen for a long time... Who do these people deserve this?? Nobody deserves something like this and I hope they get them out without people dieing

In my honest opinion I think that Down under deserves it. I've been against their politics in about 99% of the cases I read about them and this is what happens when you fuck up your karma.

For real? I would laugh if he had only you as hostage.
You are sick :p

Most immature thing i have seen for a long time... Who do these people deserve this?? Nobody deserves something like this and I hope they get them out without people dieing
I donnt mean the hostages or their families. i mean the country

I donnt mean the hostages or their families. i mean the country
Which includes them. Possibly you are referring to the polititians? Well they dont deserve this either. Nobody does.

Child abusers do xD
No person does deserve being held hostage and threatened like that.
Don't get me wrong, I hate child absusers, too. Anyway that does not make it legit to put them through a torture like this. This would make us no better than them.

Back