• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

An update on my mini-map:
Edit: Removed Mini-Map

Aside from the red parts, there are still some caves undone, but its close to a "starting" state.

Last edited:
Looks good, I think the red parts are unnecessary, I guess people can see it's undone.

Its just because they are too ugly to show D;
I cant believe how bad of a mapper I was some years ago.

Hmm aint sure. I like the shape itself and the pathing looks great, but I am afraid that the map is too big for an OT. On the other hand I think there is to much Mountain. If you do like the red parts do not excists, then it should be better if you make 3 towns (east west and south) serperated.

Thats not too big, if not too small. People would have explored everything too fast and lose interest.

Hmm aint sure. I like the shape itself and the pathing looks great, but I am afraid that the map is too big for an OT. On the other hand I think there is to much Mountain. If you do like the red parts do not excists, then it should be better if you make 3 towns (east west and south) serperated.

Maybe its big but, well imo its better like this so players can feel the exploration, know places other doesnt, find secret quests that few ppl know, etc. Its a bit of a gamble since many people dont like to feel lost on the very beggining, but I believe Ive placed the most important places in easly reached places and yet most quests will mark hunting places on your map (even tho players can choose not to do them). About the red parts, I cant erase more places than I did already, that big part on the south-west is some important place for the history/hunting/exploring.

There is also another city on the south-east but Ive removed it from the "initial" part of the map.

Thats not too big, if not too small. People would have explored everything too fast and lose interest.

Thats why this is only the starting part of the map, I plan on releasing new areas often with small updates to keep players interested.

Last edited:
we want you to be nice mapper but I think my litter is not busy? if not leave me a PM: D! I like how you map beautiful Like u!

Your litter? I dont quite get what you are saying, but if you are invinting me for a project, sorry but Im already too busy with mine.

*New images
56772349.png

32534375.png

35855035.png

Great, I like it, specialy the second picture. I also like how the car fits perfect there with the graveyard.

Thanks ;)

Considering this is an abandoned farm, maybe a brain eater zombie chicken? ;o
About the bamboos, Im using fir tree + bamboos nature on this region, and I dont think they dont fit at all. Bamboos fits with everything!

61789322.png

Slight bug on the mountain there, Ive noticed it.

37990364.png

Bamboo doesn't fit on lava.

I like your swamps but I'm doubting those lizards

Lizardmen are often found in swamps, in common rpgs =p, and I call these Swamp Lizardman (pretty original really).

And never doubt the bamboos, even on lava.

Bamboos are hard :eek:

I don't like lizards roaming around grass and swamp.
But w/e floats your boat. The mapping is good. :)

Back