• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

Is it for some kinda project or sth?

My signature ;o

To the next page:
Since I don't have much new things to post yet, I decided to post some mini-map pictures. Here it is, part of the mini-maps of the current huge dungeon Im working atm.

There are still many parts undone and/or incomplete:

minimapsb.png

Last edited:
Siegh thronar will stay in 8.7 client?

By now, yes.

One of the reasons is the lack of doSendAnimatedText function on the new distros, which is vital for many things on Thronar. And also because switching distros usually creates a lot of bugs that Im really not into fixing.

Not only ogres, those dungeons are part of a big story ;D

58198673.png

This is one of the documents that you can find somewhere on this dungeon, that tells the story of this place:
-26/4
The ogres have been panicking since the discovery of those ancient ruins, and Im not sure if its due to their natural stupidity. There isn't any records of ancient civilizations this deep on the earth since the era of Kaer'Dal, the shamans fear that we may have dug into Hell itself! May Kaer'Dal come upon us!

-02/5
There has been frequent reports of spirits wandering on the deeper levels of the mines, we can't deny that something odd is happening anymore...

05/5
Most golems are malfunctional, some damaged at the last ogres' turmoil, but most have stopped working due to unknow reasons, spirits influence maybe? We can't suppress the ogres without them, we will need to seal the deeper levels of the mines until the Ironwheel build us more golems.

11/5
One of the few remaining golems have gone mad and slayed several of our own and a few ogres in a rampage. We don't know the reason of this extreme malfunction, we can only speculate about spirits again...

14/5
The High-Shaman has decided to seal this mine completely before any more lives are lost.

A new city project Im working right now, A wealthy desert merchant city!

Those new sprites are miraculous:
82862154.png

20679922.png

Dont bother me about picture quality, I dont wanna set up a 9.3 or whatever server, so its a RME picture obviously.

PICTURE QUALITY! asdoiyneasfbiubaysdfoiutwibuvodapsirfgkerqiuwbyhowagdunayqwgbws ofdoxusaretygshbyfyudangkybgyasreiuwneqwaogvuaieougtbreiyiqwtuyrewoitywre *dies*

A new city project Im working right now, A wealthy desert merchant city!

Those new sprites are miraculous:
82862154.png

20679922.png

Dont bother me about picture quality, I dont wanna set up a 9.3 or whatever server, so its a RME picture obviously.

Then take a picture when you have used Ctrl + Mouse Wheel.

So you could just do that what Znooc said and then cut the chosen part off... would definitley look better.

Completed this main section and it looks kind of great :)

96168459.png

Thats how many of the alleys will look like, with the most variated NPCs with quests, exotic items, etc:
24416461.png

Last edited:
you know you ain't getting good feed back cuz you are been stubborn and don't pop the right quality to the pictures? is annoying to look at them. i can't even stare at it for more than 3 secs, it annoys my sight.

Back
Top Bottom