• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Silent magek is a scammer.

They are all friends, look now, do you really think i will scam someone when there is two threads about me saying that i scam?

Qknight and dzumior friends???? wtf?? noooo not rly they are like the hating eachother the most in tibia evaaaaaaah!

Yeah, thanks once again Krtoff!

Look guys, if im a scammer, im 100% sure i would scam Krtoff, i gave him exp scrolls, and 5kk for doing the trade, im a serious deco hunter, i cant go and scam players, if i was a scammer, my house wouldent look like this

rbfssg.jpg

You stolen your house too?

Haha the house he show's was mine and he scammed me on it. I dont care about it cause I dont play on this ot even so I just want to let everyone who stills play on icechaw don't make a deal with this guy.

ye..... NEVER trade with him! NEVER let him touch your belongings...

He lured me on my MPA ! And then he try take my 14 points :mad:

I'm just curious, how exactly do you get 'scammed' on a house? If you allow yourself to lose it somehow, isn't that your own stupid fault?

NOOO AKTA GOLDEN ARMOR!!!!

[00:13:55] King Colandus: ejj silantdefenter do vet jag skoja det var inte mpa det var golden armfor

omg -.- you're so fucking lame did you know that ? i don't realize why you're not banished from all the IceChaw already...

Seriously colandus dont be such a immature idiot its just lame not funny at all

What ? -.- He steal my item and I ignore it ? <_< That's what you want ? You think this is a joke or what ? I would not spend a minute here if he hasn't really stolen anything from me :mad:

Back