• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SIMPLE ALL IN ONE: From nothing to a fully working dedicated server on Ubuntu

Did you log in as otsmanager user? It only works on that user.

I've been using this system for awhile and it works really impressive, but when I was trying to access PMA today I got 502 bad gateway. I tried to change listen = /var/run/php5-fpm.sock to listen = 127.0.0.1:9000 in /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf but it didn't work. I also restarted services nginx and php5-fpm.

I fixed this problem today. Please do not change any "listen" directives. Just re-run the ansible command and it should fix it for you.

I fixed this problem today. Please do not change any "listen" directives. Just re-run the ansible command and it should fix it for you.

9qCint8.png

Any ideas bout this? I tried with force aswell

remove it first with:
rm -rf /srv/otshosting-provisioning
and try again

This is weird. Reinstall the server if you can.

I would really prefer not to, and if I would do it I don't even know how to withdraw the database without access to phpmyadmin. Maybe it could be done via the ssh session in mysql, but meh.. Perhaps you could take a look at it? If I'd send you the login

Just try one more time to run the full script from first post.

Back