• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Simulate Online Players.

endziu2222

Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a way to simulate for example 500 players online? This would mean to create some sort of AI behavior too. So at least they move at random interval as well.

I know I could launch mc clients but this is not what I am looking for. Maybe somehow place unique npcs that count as players?

TFS 1.5 rev.

There is something interesting mentioned here in order to do this. I found it recently but never tried it yet.

From @Znote
I assume you could use this to test login and walking in same place, but not to make then move and hunt around the map. But with big effort, that code could be improved to simulate real player behaviour

Real reason is to test how server will react to this amount of players in some ways. Well it seems hate is all you think about. My server ain't online Yet.
Yeah for sure and i am a santa claus, anyway i think @Gesior.pl was doing similar project, but cant find this, it was released to public usage for otland users.

Yeah for sure and i am a santa claus, anyway i think @Gesior.pl was doing similar project, but cant find this, it was released to public usage for otland users.

I dont remember correctly, but id say those didnt use protocol, so no real measurements for testing server

Back