• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

sir tinex

Sir Tinex Scamm

Reaction score
just wanna say i've got a screenshot where sir tinex scamms me (selling his char) dont trust him if i dont get char Tinex (= Female Knight) i make link to the ss ^^ bb

he cant get nothing alone... he only try to scamm... nobody trust on him..

Sir Tinex, Female Knight, Ms Prow, Master Paladiinos are all his chars. He's always trying to scam people, don't ever trust him.

Hitokiri why did u scamm me on stunna kulli foxtrotel and hitokiri i payd you 80 euros so talanturen plx msg me so we can talke abuot this plx plx ;D have a good day

haha!

FEMALE KNIGHT SUCKS

1. Female knight .....

2.Female knight use orc bot

3. Sir tinex use orc bot

4. Master paladino use orc bot

5. All players also Sir tinex,Female knight and master paladin is...........
SHIT SCAMMER,SHIT BOTTER AND SHIT TYP

THANKS YOUR TIBIA HELD

99% of icechaw players are shit botter and scammer
so talaturen if u cant do anything against botters,scammers and alot bad things stop making new server

if u wanna that all players wanna play icechaw and dont stop playing this server make changes ban more people and maybe jail them or scammers aswell

i stopped playing but if u do some or this changes i sure start again and start to buy exp scrolls again

ICECHAW was a great server dont kill him

nice!! Female was retard he has scamm me and i was think i can trust him but i cant );

Back