• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siwek Cwel HArcerz

widzac ten filmik jestem spokojny o bezpieczeństwo naszego kraju patryk wszystkich wybije bo on Grozny zawodnik jest i te jego wariaty

hahahahah no nie wierze jakie pedały jebane :D nawet te dzieci sie z nich smieja gostki jakichs zolnierzy udaja a szli z ta bronia tak ze pierwszy lepszy szczaw by w nich wpadl to by sie poprzewracali jak domino :p jebane harcerstwo zaplute idz ty siwek ze swoimi ziomeczkami sie pod jakims kamien schowaj lamusie 45 kilowy xD

translate: what a faggots i can't believe this veziv with hes scout friends can go poi together instead of showing to kids how shit they are ;DD

^^ ye so take u szczaw's ppl and come and try to rush :)

Siwek are u serious hahaha even zbylu 12 years old kid no voice got you in one shoot shut you mount :D i dont have anything against other scouts but you and your gay friends are so funny with this guns and green sperm at face you look like teletubies or other shit :p i rather to see you guys holding 1 sqm def at hellgate than this..

^ but its not scouts > alot of them are active on "zhp" but this movie its military group "GRUPA REAGOWANIA OPERACYJNO TAKTYCZNEO"

and what means zhp? zwiazek harcerstwa polskiego? are you fucking retarded ? oh yes you are i forget

grupa reagowania a kajdankami gostek 10 razy nie trafil w reke no trzymaj mnie

10615568_811603668871450_1578240485802531679_n.jpg

siwek goes to war

true info

a ty co sie pucujesz avalacznica kurwo jebana z fejk konta nie przypominam sobie zebym cie udzielal glosu pejsie wiec uwal sie na pizdzie

translate: this guy is posting from fake acc but still trying to insult me hehehe

No i think your mother is already doing it better why you asking?

because the thread is about him? are you fucking retarded or what
1st of all dont insult people if i say the truth , im not talking about of only this thread all threads of otland doesnt matter which does about u are saying thinks about siwek and u know its true.

4:05 na filmiku typowy siwek podchodzi do typa, 1 pierdolniecie i veziv peciarz uwalony na pizde hahahahahahah

1st of all dont insult people if i say the truth , im not talking about of only this thread all threads of otland doesnt matter which does about u are saying thinks about siwek and u know its true.

hehe thx then i didnt recognize that but ok xd

Back