• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skajowski Mapping's

emil1174

Reaction score
Hello everyone, enjoy my newest works on 8.6 maps
9vijC8T.png

zwZ14Mg.png

aluiXk7.png

R9t200m.png

a4gPCk2.png

Hello everyone, enjoy my newest works on 8.6 maps
9vijC8T.png

zwZ14Mg.png

aluiXk7.png

R9t200m.png

a4gPCk2.png

There are some useless stone borders in the first image.
The shops and shop grounds are strange.
I like the walls in the fourth photo in that cave, nice idea actually.
Everything fits nice in the last image, love those houses.

Agreed with guy above. Two things tho: the roofs are missing pieces. The most northern and western border are missing - just type 'j'' and search for 'roofs' and you'll find them. The second thing is the stone border at the last pictures, bordering the streets from the garden. I dislike that. But it looks really good, keep it up.

Agreed with guy above. Two things tho: the roofs are missing pieces. The most northern and western border are missing - just type 'j'' and search for 'roofs' and you'll find them. The second thing is the stone border at the last pictures, bordering the streets from the garden. I dislike that. But it looks really good, keep it up.
Thanks for your opinions but i like roofs like that
ref - depo on evoland
rAWS9vj.png

xaoTHtb.png

1 Screen - the bridge is too poor, where the fuck are some borders under and on ??

2 Screen - Too many same things in the same place

3 Screen - Not bad, but too many space in the middle.

4 Screen - 5/10

5 Screen - Dont like this style of dp, only 1 wall style and grass from the stone? dafak

gTMjNHWH3.png

sorry but your maps suck :p just try learn something from tutorials because for now i cant even watching this xD

Last edited:
Back