• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skullbashers

Ponteen

Reaction score
How about introducing some kind of system to prevent the skullbashing? If not, how about instead of getting red skull after 3 frags and black skull after 6 to change it to something like 6 frags for red skull and 9 for black skull so you wont get red/black skull everytime you fight cuz of the skullbashers. Just an idea, tell me what you think

I also think you should not be able to end the warmode between guilds for atleast 48 hours or something like that

Last edited:
I agree with you on the part of ending warmode within 48 hours.. but about the skullbashing... No man sorry. Ansikte made a topic about it aswell and it didn't get implemented. It's a PvP server, and if you have a skull, you are fucked :)
So be it! Don't implement the "orange skull system"

Cheers!

Shadowcores isn't very popular for their current pvp system. People come to an OT to fight wars and have fun, but if nobody dares to take skull you get the same shit as on real tibia; skullbashers.

And why do we play open tibia? Not for that, in my opinion.

Shadowcores isn't very popular for their current pvp system. People come to an OT to fight wars and have fun, but if nobody dares to take skull you get the same shit as on real tibia; skullbashers.

And why do we play open tibia? Not for that, in my opinion.

If you have the balls to get a skull, you have to have friends and PvP to avoid the skullbashers.. if not.. don't take skull....... simple as that.

Skullbashers should get yellow skull on EVERYONE on the team they're attacking, but if someone who has not been attacked by the bashers attacks back he should also get yellow skull on thier WHOLE team, that makes it fair, inofficial wm then.

Skullbashers should get yellow skull on EVERYONE on the team they're attacking, but if someone who has not been attacked by the bashers attacks back he should also get yellow skull on thier WHOLE team, that makes it fair, inofficial wm then.

so you cam kill more ppl from our team? you won war what you need more?

stop crying trololol , deal with it you guys sux hard " skullbashiing " it's a style of playing , can't handle it? then leave or suicide irl lol

First of all, you all are pussies replying. What we ask is a change so that the pvp system of Shadowcores becomes more attractive.

You are whining about us using noobchars (while they are not even ours) and that you can't kill them. And why can't u kill them? Because you will get skull. And what happens when you get skull? You get skullbashed. What do you do after you've being skullbashed? You blame us for using noobcharacters.

All of this can easily be avoided through installing a proper war system or changing the amount of frags before getting a red skull.

And honestly, if you don't agree on this you are just a stupid person. And I know the reason why you disagree, and that's because you are scared of us. Until you form a proper team you will always say no. And when you finally do, you'll start whining about the pvp system as well.

First of all, you all are pussies replying. What we ask is a change so that the pvp system of Shadowcores becomes more attractive.

You are whining about us using noobchars (while they are not even ours) and that you can't kill them. And why can't u kill them? Because you will get skull. And what happens when you get skull? You get skullbashed. What do you do after you've being skullbashed? You blame us for using noobcharacters.

All of this can easily be avoided through installing a proper war system or changing the amount of frags before getting a red skull.

And honestly, if you don't agree on this you are just a stupid person. And I know the reason why you disagree, and that's because you are scared of us. Until you form a proper team you will always say no. And when you finally do, you'll start whining about the pvp system as well.

i know the idée but... its to much custom from real tibia...
and well if you take more frags to rs you will just being sneaking all on this serv....
well i like this way... like real tibia and still it own way :p

my thoughts on this "war system"

While we are sneaking people who are hunting we do not care if we take red skull or not. After that there's a good possibility to go defense and not be skullbashed. Even if you would get red skulled after 2 frags we would still be sneaking the same amount of people; we have chars enough to do so.

Since we are almost always with less people than the team against us we have to make more unjustified frags than they do. And if we do kill them they will just comeback and skullbash on one of us. And there is nothing we can do because being redskulled means being skullbashed by ever more randoms.

And please don't use the stupid comment of saying "than do not take the skull" because I am a 100% sure that nobody wants this server to turn out into a boring open tibia where noone dares to take skull and where are no fights. There are non-pvp servers for that.

While we are sneaking people who are hunting we do not care if we take red skull or not. After that there's a good possibility to go defense and not be skullbashed. Even if you would get red skulled after 2 frags we would still be sneaking the same amount of people; we have chars enough to do so.

Since we are almost always with less people than the team against us we have to make more unjustified frags than they do. And if we do kill them they will just comeback and skullbash on one of us. And there is nothing we can do because being redskulled means being skullbashed by ever more randoms.

And please don't use the stupid comment of saying "than do not take the skull" because I am a 100% sure that nobody wants this server to turn out into a boring open tibia where noone dares to take skull and where are no fights. There are non-pvp servers for that.

well i wont say it :p

and ye well i understand were you in ... but still it would to much custom on a rl based things but if the players would like it would work...
But still skullbashing is a part of the game ... its the same with that only the most dmg gets the kill/open bodys... if it was last hit on that or that evryone could open the body bots would get abused to just loot evrything ... or bosses would a noob get all loot since magebot got awesome loot speed...

its just to diffrent and i think its working right now good... just annyoing :p

Nerf offline training with 60%(or more)
Fix the blessing system so it works like rl tibia (dont add twist of fate)

should decrease the skullbashing alot

Last edited:
well i wont say it :p

and ye well i understand were you in ... but still it would to much custom on a rl based things but if the players would like it would work...
But still skullbashing is a part of the game ... its the same with that only the most dmg gets the kill/open bodys... if it was last hit on that or that evryone could open the body bots would get abused to just loot evrything ... or bosses would a noob get all loot since magebot got awesome loot speed...

its just to diffrent and i think its working right now good... just annyoing :p

Your points are something completily different than the skullbashing system.

And besides, how many people on real tibia complain about the "most dmg gets the kill/open bodys" issue? Like noone? That's a totally accepted, not to mention a good, thing.

But how many people complain about skullbashing and the use of noobchars in open battles? Everybody. Where is the fun when 2 teams can't fight each other without being disturbed by others? And being disturbed is fine, but at this point there's nothing we can do about it because we can't (keep) kill(ing) them. And since TwifySoft is not CipSoft and actually listen to what their players think a change in this sytem is not too much to ask.

Last edited:
i know the idée but... its to much custom from real tibia...
and well if you take more frags to rs you will just being sneaking all on this serv....
well i like this way... like real tibia and still it own way :p

my thoughts on this "war system"

que pasa por favor ingles plx?

Do a Poll about it, a good way to se what ppl think about the idée ^^
well me who became a char lover again, it doesnt really matter

But i still like to war and stuff :p

Back