• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skyrr

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Out of every CIP member, Skyrr seems to have the most fun when it comes to playing with different characters.

Character Information
Name: Skyrr on Celesta
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 616
Achievement Points: 0
World: Celesta
Residence: Rookgaard
Last login: Feb 15 2011, 16:03:33 CET
Position: CipSoft Member
Account Status: Premium Account

Really, look at his other characters, got like 10 more level 150s.

Sorry for the random post, I just had to put it out there

cipsoft member that explains everything he just got these levels

Ye he make levelek 600 on fuck rookgaard and haz mastar sorcarar, he make share account all time :(

He needs to advance exactly 50 more levels before he becomes Satan...

They have been checking people for a couple of days now this way. The other day Skyrr on Celesta was level 616 ms. They have to do it this way because of their tool has problems to detect the updated bots because the bot builder do ALL they can to prevent the tool from detecting them like now I read on Antica forum that this "neobot" (as I understood it an update from the old ones) runs outside the client or something like that at least that's what people wrote and that's why their tool has problems to detect it because EVERY single player use hotkeys and movings the same way as the new bots does.

At least this is what I read on other boards and I do believe it is this way.

Also from what I understood you are allowed to use tibiacast if you DO NOT ADD ANY description dunno for sure but probably we will get to know it soon from CIP themself

Not my post but it was posted in RL Tibia board.

Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - Forum

BTW the thread starter in that link is playing OTs too :D

Look at the pic :p

Character Information
Name: Skyrr on Celesta
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 2

eh

he got hacked and rooked by rats

GuHB, Gamemaster couldn't ban botters.

he got hacked and rooked by rats

GuHB, Gamemaster couldn't ban botters.

When they were available and before the detection tool, they were able to ban botters and did it very successfully.

Back