• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slacking? Yes. To come: Updates!

Yea im deffinitly gone.
Editing those 2 pally spells will officially drive me 100% away.
Why dont you just strip paladins bare naked?
this server is wack sorry, not to be mean or rude in any way, i have respect for all the owners but come on WTF..

Last edited:
Good job man!
Only thing maybe can be changed are the MPA's??
know I can inly use them ass rubbish because no one buy them so it is not able to sell :(

and I take a look at the donation gifts at the website and there MPA cost 10 points, I think nobody buys it?

anyway good job!!:thumbup:

Good initiative guys :)

I guess you should add this to the list:

• Add ALL the 4 verses to the droploot of cults.
  • Fix the piano in Liberty Bay so you can pass after you've
    learned all the four hymn verses.
  • Add a point to the server rules that magebomb is totally
    forbidden and if someone uses it from anyone elses IP, that person
    will loose all his accounts aswell.
  • Add the RL-tibia spells for knights and pallys.

/Serene

Holy shit ! You just asked your principal?
Man, only if mine wasn't such a bitch xD

Good luck trying to fix everything, and that wasn't sarcasm, 100% sencire.

/Limannen

Good initiative guys :)

I guess you should add this to the list:

• Add ALL the 4 verses to the droploot of cults.
  • Fix the piano in Liberty Bay so you can pass after you've
    learned all the four hymn verses.
  • Add a point to the server rules that magebomb is totally
    forbidden and if someone uses it from anyone elses IP, that person
    will loose all his accounts aswell.
  • Add the RL-tibia spells for knights and pallys.

/Serene

spelar du på serene!!!?
jag ger dig ett pm ingame :)

Map:

Code:
[B]* More monster will be added in the town "Rookgard".[/B]
[B]* An NPC will be set out at the town "Rookgard". You should be able to obtain Addons from this NPC.[/B]

Now THATS some great news!

But I have a suggestion to make about the second one, just so it doesnt get abused:

If you're going to make it somehow "not-so-hard" to obtain these addons available (with this I mean not as hard as it might be in main) then Id say you should put this NPC in a room that has a lvl door for lvl 80-90+ or maybe even lvl 100+, so if you decide to try to obtain the addons "easily" in Rook and then go main, at least you will have to be aware that you lost a LOT of the HP/Mana you could've had at that certain lvl.

Maybe you already had this in mind or even a better way like making a script (if possible) that checks if you have any addons available when you change from Rook to main and if you do, it removes it/them.

Anyhow great work guys keep it up and thanks Tala for fixing the bug I mentioned on the other thread.

Cheers~

Last edited:
@up
signed

@topic
Can you add too bow, crossbow,arrows and bollts to shop, add bear becouse one place its empty.
Monsters like dragon, fire devil, demon skeleton, scarab add to rookgaard island or create new better island.
Add houses.

Last edited:
Back