• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slatia Conclusive

Orkanite

omfg mapper
Reaction score
This will be the last of my city, Slatia, that I will be posting at least until it's updated beyond recognition. It's about time I walked out into the wilderness.

To give a sense of orientation I'll post some shots that have already been released.

Starting from the west, here is a previously posted shot of the northwestern harbor and weapons shop.
SlatiaHarborImproved.png

Here is the harbor plaza which lies just to the south.
SlatiaHarborPlaza.png

Here is the southwestern harbor just to the east of the previous shot.
SlatiaSouthharbor2.png

Going further east, here is the south-central(unoccupied) harbor
(the rope is a zip line)
SlatiaSouthHarbor.png

To the north of that lies the castle, the northern tip of which can be seen in this shot.
SlatiaCastleNorth.png

Heading back south, this shot is meant to link the castle and arena to the eastern highland district.
SlatiaCastleSouth.png

Lastly, here is my (similar to) previously posted Clock Tower and Hall of Heroes/Observatory
SlatiaClockTower-1.png

Posted in the hope that it may positively influence the progression/evolution of open tibia mapping.

Peace and pleasure, Orkanite.

As I said on OTFans... I like some of your ideas you put on this mapping piece. However, I think it might look a lot better (in-game) if you would make everything path-wise like 2x bigger. That's all I've gotta say!

Looks really weird, in my opinion you mixed too many different ground floors and walls... And if you ask me a city should have little vegetation and yours is kind of spammed.

Signing off

Thanks for the few comments.

From now on, my spammage will go censored until the release of my server- the "Forgotten Faction" in 2010.
This is my last showoff OtLand post.

ShawshankGuildhall-1.png

Like I said,
Peace and pleasure

Last edited:
Back