• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slaughter thais SW gate

Cairax

Reaction score
Some of us died and we were outnumbered for a while. But it turned out well anyway. Start to watch around 9 minutes ;)

slaughterswgate.cam

Hope you like my missclick in the beginning haha.

Last edited:
Even a blind chicken finds a corn once.

Have you cammed the 5 deaths of your team before and at South Gate aswell?

No, Dont ask me why. This is atleast worth to see, dont you think? :)

Not really.
It shows us making a fault at South Gate.
The other cams are about PvP and not just about getting rushed by dozans of people at a Trap Place.

Even a level 12 brazilian druid on real tibia could have controlled your characters.

Not really.
It shows us making a fault at South Gate.
The other cams are about PvP and not just about getting rushed by dozans of people at a Trap Place.

Even a level 12 brazilian druid on real tibia could have controlled your characters.

Calm down dude. I haven't said anything about my performance so :)

But anyway, it's senseless arguing with people who think they are immortal.

We all know that there's a strange player in your team who getting levels in a weird way.

But anyway, it's senseless arguing with people who think they are immortal.

We all know that there's a strange player in your team who getting levels in a weird way.

Come back in 1 hour when you have forgotten your death, seriously. I havent said anything about anyone so stop fucking insulting or what the hell you are doing. I wont reply on your post again cuz you will just keep this discussion going for ages. Cya on the battlefield :*

True. Mehmetcik or Awarded weren't the reason we got rushed. It was more because of some lower levels.

Back