• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Small changes in the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have promoted Samme to a global moderator for doing a very good job as a board moderator, and Kula_ has joined the OtLand staff as a board moderator in the Polish board to try to keep that area under control as there has been complaints on the spam there.

In the next weeks we should have our update to vBulletin 4 ready, once we have updated we will start recruiting more staff members. If you are interested to join our staff and help us to enforce the rules you can start helping us already by reporting bad posts. It will also increase your chances to be accepted to join our staff if you have reported a large amount of posts.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

I havent see alot of Kula_ but I must just say Samme is making a rly good work he did help me after 2 min then we was done..

+ his online almost allways means he helps alot..

Thanks Talaturen for this.

Last edited:
I havent see alot of Kula_ but I must just say Samme is making a rly good work he did help me after 2 min then we was done..

+ his online almost allways means he helps alot..

Thanks Talaturen for this.

It's Samme actually.

Well, no. A spammer could be also online a lot, online time doesn't mean anything. (I am not saying Samme is a spammer (in fact, he's very helpful and active), I am just contradicting to your statement).

Process going slow, how come? It's been approxemately 3 weeks since you announced this :eek:
Good luck developing! :D

More than 40 days since you said in some weeks and still no Update,geez hurry up man I cant wait.

Okay guys, you should stop with this, it takes alot of time and effort to do this. Remember he is doing it for you, and the rest of the community. You should try and learn how to appriciate things.

Okay guys, you should stop with this, it takes alot of time and effort to do this. Remember he is doing it for you, and the rest of the community. You should try and learn how to appriciate things.

Couldn't of said it any better dude, rep++

Though I just asked when we can expect this to be done. And why it's taking such time.
Talaturen gave us only a timeframe, weeks. But it's gone months now!

Nothing offensive. I appreciate that he even keep OTLand online. So I am not complaining at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back