• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Snobs screens

New House :D

house1l.png

house2p.png

haha, are you joking? 2x Hell~ axes, 2x Emerald swords, 2x obsidian truncheons, 2x great shields, wtf is that? Welcome to Cloners_land ; )

Last edited:
Yea. we all got owned. i played 11 months in this ot to get all these items. hard work, nolife, nights without sleep. and now its all gone. HAIL Elf!

Hmm. I saw what u wrote on forum. u told that i hacked Cdmar account and i cloned 24/7 + i made mess with his account. i have 1 question for you. you are retard? i tought that you are smart guy. you cant check ip's where cdmar logged or something? something that proofs that i didnt hacked his account. why should i. i was retired 2 months. im not hacker. i dont know nothing about hacking so dont tell lies about me on public forum so i can read what shit you are writing there.

and ye i got some items from cdmar. we had a deal what was illegal and i dont lie about that. so please dont lie about me. i dont have nothing to hide anymore because reset is done and i think that this was right thing to do because u fixed cloning bugs. and i tell you one more thing. i never cloned on wypas. i looted items and got items from cdmar. i know that GM+ checked me everyday because all loara reported me allmost everyday because of cloning. this is all story. IM not CLONER, IM not HACKER. believe it or not if not then you are just piece of shit who dont know nothing about computers :)

Last edited:
Yea. we all got owned. i played 11 months in this ot to get all these items. hard work, nolife, nights without sleep. and now its all gone. HAIL Elf!

and how long did you fight them?
I doubt you even fighted them for 1 month..

I always knew that Cdmar is retarded idiot! ;d Hail Elf, I was wondering why Cdmar was downgraded from CM xd. Now, I know ;).

Illegal deals with Cdmar... sounds fucking intresting, let us know. xd
Cdmar was giving him items I don't remember for what. Then Cdmar deleted his items and was pretty mess. When Snobs left, Cdmar got hacked (remember the mess with houses on Loara & Hitera?) by non-polish person, who I supposed was Snobs.
I always knew that Cdmar is retarded idiot! ;d Hail Elf, I was wondering why Cdmar was downgraded from CM xd. Now, I know ;).
Because he was inactive, he was hacked and he had illegal deals with Snobs, as Spell said.

Ye i remember this mess. Cdmar told me on msn that i made bugs or something. Like black holes everywhere i was. i was thinking that this is server bug. i looked this black thing and this was "void". Msg was "You see a void"... Cdmar didnt deleted my items. Its was server bug. All items what was added after houses mess was gone after global save. Im not only one who lost all my rare items.

I still dont understand why you think that i hacked Cdmar account. ^.-

Back