• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So its how senior tutor should be responding?

Imthetester

Reaction score
So i was today testing tutors and when i pmed Dyablo and this is what i get
39748591343426053683.png

i think support should do something about it and his attitude to others, this is not how tutor should behave

he didnt hurt me but also my mother

Thanks in advance

I knew you would post this sh*t up.

Sincerely, I thought it would be one of my friend trolling me in help channel and then you messaged me by private.

xLVjsQN.png

Bk0NNkh.png

I thought it's Exeus, so that's why I insulted that way, I am sorry.

Last edited:
first of all that imthetester kid should show the whole conversation if he wants to frame and tell on somebody
secondly you're a fucking snitch that's telling on somebody because you're jelly of his tutor position wtf grow up

first of all that imthetester kid should show the whole conversation if he wants to frame and tell on somebody
secondly you're a fucking snitch that's telling on somebody because you're jelly of his tutor position wtf grow up

jelly? ***** i aint got time for helping ppl all i can do is help ur mom if she wants
2nnd thing what else should i show u twat? its whole conversation without previous 20x (say what *****)
3rd dont write here if u know shit sherlock
4th
middlefinger.jpg

Dyablo your thoughts are wrong so you shouldnt write to anyone like that i accept apologize but damn with this atitute im out of this server, gl to all

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've banned your main account for spamming Help channel.
did you ban dyablo for insulting as well?
i cant feel the justice yet ;]
you are banning people who spamming chat while people blocks hive 24/7 gz hahahsfdhdahahdsf

did you ban dyablo for insulting as well?
i cant feel the justice yet ;]
you are banning people who spamming chat while people blocks hive 24/7 gz hahahsfdhdahahdsf

No. You provoked him to it, and he didn't write it in Help channel. What he writes to you in private is between you two and not my concern.

No. You provoked him to it, and he didn't write it in Help channel. What he writes to you in private is between you two and not my concern.
and? shouldnt he show careless as a tutor? he is representing something but all he did was insulted my member of family rofl
pathetic and nice tutor
byexx

Dyablo is a good person , and also helpfull I don't think he meant it serious at insulting also this low lvl retard's are just a bunch of haters who are jealous at someone else who is better than the other one .
Dyablo is helping people 24.7 when he can so i don't see a reason he should be banned
@King Nomezy
If Someone should be banned its you it's no noobs needed in ShadowCores if you wan't to be some pro player go back to Secura where you came from :]

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've banned your main account for spamming Help channel.
  • Botting AFK? You're fine.
  • Ping ppl & admit to it at forums etc? You're fine.
  • Blocking spawns 24/7? You're fine.
  • Spammed Help channel? Boy'h you're getting fucking banned. Hahaha!

#Mark's logic.
2luuemv.gif

Last edited:
  • Botting AFK? You're fine.
  • Ping ppl & admit to it at forums etc? You're fine.
  • Blocking spawns 24/7? You're fine.
  • Spammed Help channel? Boy'h you're getting fucking banned. Hahaha!
#Mark's logic.
2luuemv.gif

give this guy a medal and passwords to admin

Back