• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So now are ilegal someone Sell Money

fatimathebruxa

Banned User
Reaction score
MoiFNjG.png

XwNV17V.png

Rly if this is ilegal in Tibia why not in Forum ? look how many peoples sellings money http://otland.net/forums/trade.492/ why not Warning Them ? that bullshit

Last edited:
brazole sell bananas instead of gp sou would not get muted hueeheuehu, couse as u see only brs bitches get muted ^.-

MoiFNjG.png

XwNV17V.png

Rly if this is ilegal in Tibia why not in Forum ? look how many peoples sellings money http://otland.net/forums/trade.492/ why not Warning Them ? that bullshit

It's just so simple, you're dumb.
I started muting you in Advertising channel for spamming with two characters at the same time and selling your cash for SMS (imo that shouldn't be allowed), and then you asked YOUR FRIENDS to spam it for you, even my friend told me that you asked him.
Just stop complaining.

Now Fatima do you still want to talk with GM? Or it's enough what Dyablo said??!

Your Tutor Knight Army

It's just so simple, you're dumb.
I started muting you in Advertising channel for spamming with two characters at the same time and selling your cash for SMS (imo that shouldn't be allowed), and then you asked YOUR FRIENDS to spam it for you, even my friend told me that you asked him.
Just stop complaining.
They are not my Friend they selling cash too lol you are just ' Jealous ' where I see the Rules?

It is not against the rules to sell gold, at least not stated on the rules page. Also I don't see anything wrong with advertising it, as long as it stays in the advertisement channel, where you by the way cannot even spam (like dyablo said). As soon as you start to spam your services for advertising purpose anywhere else it will violate the rules more clearly.

However, selling gold is not one of the three points being stated in the rules page so it can lead to a punishment but I don't see how you can be able to spam in advertisement channel. At least my opinion is that you're alright, I don't see what you did for something illegal.

It is not against the rules to sell gold, at least not stated on the rules page. Also I don't see anything wrong with advertising it, as long as it stays in the advertisement channel, where you by the way cannot even spam (like dyablo said). As soon as you start to spam your services for advertising purpose anywhere else it will violate the rules more clearly.

However, selling gold is not one of the three points being stated in the rules page so it can lead to a punishment but I don't see how you can be able to spam in advertisement channel. At least my opinion is that you're alright, I don't see what you did for something illegal.
Is ilegal buy Shadowcores Coins ? Because I Dont need Cash in Rl Life

Back