• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Softcores 8.6!

Bolvrek

Reaction score
Guaranteed Oldschool players, if you turn the server back to 8.6 then mayb start to attract other people aswell!

Yeah i know, i'm just a troll =). Na but i like softcores. Although if it's gonna be 8.6 everyone's just gonna use elfbot. I don't really think it's gonna succeed anyways =(.

Yeh but its not gonna get any players back if it doesnt because no one wants to play without dash etc so they wont play it abit like me :)

Why play without one when u can play a other ot with one? thats everybodys thinking thats the reason why people havnt started playing again yet mayb they will realise and change it back

Why play without one when u can play a other ot with one? thats everybodys thinking thats the reason why people havnt started playing again yet mayb they will realise and change it back

e765b8da_misc-true-story.jpeg

Back