• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Softcores dead

Niox Stormmage

Reaction score
why don't you keep updating the server like before? now i can only see news once in a month :eek:

and why change to a testserver client? almost no players online nowdays, boring

and @forum, all i can see its threads like "trading/selling for char/items on twinforce

It's not, there's a huge update coming soon...

Sorry, but with the launch of Twinforce you destroyed Softcores. You should have made a new "Thunderfall".
People like Rogue Fighter would have donated enough to keep the server online for several months.

as long as no bots are working ppl wont play, no matter w/e u update, which im pretty sure off

Btw softcores got wasted when twinforce came up, g2 agree with u julian

Definitely, but I'm not overly surprised.

1) It's something new.
2) It's everything Softcores was, but based a little more towards PvP, which is generally what some people wanted.

:p I think that twinforce is very boring in longer amount of time... I can't only kill and kill people for exp ;P I came back to softcores :p

//Undead Axer

me lajk yoouurzz englisshzz :p I think that twinforce is very boring in longer amount of time... I can't only kill and kill people for exp ;P I came back to softcores :p

//Undead Axer

blabla... i heard this before you talked about a new pvp system haha and then twinforce came... i don't call that a new pvp system. and yes softcores is dead 70 players online a day wooot new record:thumbup:<_<

blabla... i heard this before you talked about a new pvp system haha and then twinforce came... i don't call that a new pvp system. and yes softcores is dead 70 players online a day wooot new record:thumbup:<_<

Where were I talking about a new PVP system?

Hihihi,now is good to go lvling when not much ppls are online =)=)=)=) :D
Fucking ppls can't live without bout :L

Hihihi,now is good to go lvling when not much ppls are online =)=)=)=) :D
Fucking ppls can't live without bout :L

its not onli that even before the 8.5 protocol there were like onli 100 players online ore under it. when i played like 200+ played it.:blink:

Back