• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(SOLVED) RME 8.6 (old) Client

imkingran

Learning everyday.
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,

Would anyone be able to upload this client for me?

ENsjXoz.png

The links on the old threads are all dead and the RME website has a malware warning.
I even ignored it and downloaded anyways but then chrome keeps deleting my download automatically! :p

Thanks in advance!

Use internet explorer or something and download again.

Even if I download it and upload somewhere else its still the same file. Better download from the orginal place

Use internet explorer or something and download again.

Even if I download it and upload somewhere else its still the same file. Better download from the orginal place
Here you go, sweetheart :)

http://tibia.sx/download/51/zip

This one Google Chrome wont delete, since it's a .ZIP File. Just extract .dat and .spr to a directory and navigate from RME to there.

Have it good bror!

/okke

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help! :oops:

I actually followed @Saitohimea advice and used the dreaded Internet Explorer to download it.

I had already tried the one from Tibia.sx but it's not the right version of 8.6 apparently, for my server at least. o_O

Back