• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved

Did you Port forward? Also don't Throw you ip out there Edit that out of there Right this instant.

your IP
88.7.xXx.Xx Is your internet Gateway.

your 127.0.0.1 is Local host which is the reason why you can connect make sure your port option is 7171 in the config.lua Lemme know if anything changes

//Ps: You might wonder why you should NOT put your ip on the internet like that Add me on msn and ill explain to you what Somebody can do with one button and those special 10 numbers\\
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hmm what does your Executable say (CMD) when you open your TFS or what ever server you got? After you open it does it say Cannot open world server or anything to that effect?- Sorry if it doesn't say exactly what I said I havent hosted since about 8.1

[29/12/2009 21:40:03] >> Initializing game state modules and registering services...
[29/12/2009 21:40:03] > Global address: 88.7.224.21
[29/12/2009 21:40:03] > Local ports: 7171 7172
[29/12/2009 21:40:04] >> All modules were loaded, server is starting up...
[29/12/2009 21:40:04] >> XXXX server Online!

But when i want to enter it say the server if offline

@pablo93
I'm doing it, I did OTS since the 7.6.
But thanks for your help.

@Greedytrojan
No have msn, only skype. What is serverlist.xml?

All my ports are open, but I want enter with localhost, i dont need open ports.

Im trying to enter on my computer to the server that i own on my computer
Srry for bad english xD

And firewall & antivirus off.

Your English does not seem bad, But from the looks of it, you seem to be doing everything Correctly. did you port to the right Ip as in "192.168.1.10X"

Cmd>ipconfig> 192.168.1.10x make sure you port forwarded for the right Ip address

my local ip is 192.168.1.34
Im 101% sure that the port is open.

Name Protocol External Port Internal IP Internal Port

ppp-0
Tibia TCP/UDP ALL 192.168.1.34 ALL

I have opened a ot using 0.3.5 15 days ago... And it was running 100%

PD: Whath is this?
bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress = false

If you are running it on the same computer, you don't need to worry about the ports. It should work just by enter localhost or 127.0.0.1 in the ip-changer, then you should be able to login, even if your ports are closed.

I was searching on google, more people have my problem:

Originally Posted by oliamx View Post
@up

its in the mysql, go to the "forgottenserver" sql files then browse, then click the char and change access to "4" then ok/save at the bottom and it should be a gm, 5 = CM and 6 = God,

Enjoy

p.s i also cant connect to my own server :/ could this be due to port forwarding issues ( yes its port forawrd but the game port = 7172, maybe thats for localhost ?
Well there's actually a few people with this problem, I have 7171 and 7172 open. It worked fine with 0.3.5 but not with 0.3.6.

And this guy too:
http://otland.net/623325-post274.html

I need to open my server :'(

All ports is open, but I dont need the open ports for play on localhost. I can play if Im disconected of the router.
The ports are not the problem.

Thanks to all people for your time.

Back