• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some BR insulted me and my mother

yyo6

Reaction score
Hi,
I had allways forgive people or just report them by Report system(I'not not really sure it works good...) but this time I have to post it here, because it hurts me too much. Guys(brs monkeys) like this kind of people think they can insult/harras in internet as much as they want. It must be changed and GMs should take more actions, I mean banishments or delete.

I would like to know what action was taken to this guy. I attached image.He told me it after I was trying to kill him while he was AFK botting(I can do it because its pvp server, but he got alarm). His nickname is: Knight Justiceiro

Does this server have GM's or owners? If yes, why there isn't any answer or even they didin't check it for 4 days already or they don't care about Support sub-forum?

Well.. welcome to the internets I'd say. Besides if he was to be punished, you'd be punished too for calling all brazilians as "monkeys".

Well.. welcome to the internets I'd say. Besides if he was to be punished, you'd be punished too for calling all brazilians as "monkeys".
Well.. welcome newcomer mod to the internets I'd say. Besides if you were talking right, you wouldn't say anything because you aren't involved with the server.

> Sent e-mail to support, though.

Yea, G'luck with that, maybe your report was rejected like the undeleted posts of this thread (1 week waiting)

Everyone is an evolution of monkey, just say that Brazilians are less evolved.

You create a thread about someone insulting you, calling him a "BR monkey?". People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

(No, we will not delete someone because he is insulting you in-game, if you do not like it - you can always add him to your ignore list.)

So conclusion is that I can insult/harras everyone as much as I want (calling their mothers that got HIV etc) and I won't be punished? Even if they report me in-game or whatever? Please answer on this last question and I'm done :)

Also
(No, we will not delete someone because he is insulting you in-game
I didn't mention or say that it's worth deletion, IMO it's worth huge ban but as far as I see from your post, insulting and harassing in shadowcores is welcome.

I wouldn't encourage anyone to act like that, seeing as you will get what you give. We can impossibly enforce rules about what you are allowed to say or not, sometimes insults are even a part of the game-play. If you do not like it, you should add players insulting you to your ignore list (it exists for a reason).

You should always think about what you say though, insults and harassments are not allowed in public chat channels. If you have personal problems with a player - deal with them in private.

Back