• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some changes?

Arcar Zaturum

Reaction score
Well, lets face the facts.
The server has been up for 1 day... Theres about 25 players online.
I'll shortly explain why.
First of all, it is a real tibia map. Theres plenty of those servers and lets face it, you got 3 servers with it and theres barely any changes.
The exp rate is TO LOW. 3x On a real tibia map after 150 is just a plain waste of time. By lvl 150, with a decent team, you can do everything in the OT.

This OT needs something new, some new features... Theres to many real tibia map servers with low exp rate out there and lets face it, to play a 3x rl tibia OT, i'd rather play RL tibia where i'm sure there won't be any resets or anything, theres no bugs, the map is full and so on.

3 Servers with the same exact map and just changes in the exp/skills rate is plain waste of time.

Just my two cents.

I kinda agree with you..
But we have decided kinda from the beginning, to create 3 rl map servers at least, with one low rate, mid and high rated experience.
Tho we are working with a custom map which will be launched on 3 servers probably.. High, mid, low rate.. But theres alot to do at the map until its complete.

But please, I really don't mind if you or others could come up with suggestions of how we could make this server more unique, or SoftCores / IceChaw.

How can you say it's a waste of time? I'm already level 111 and the server was hosted yesterday, and these servers doesn't reset every week like others do. Fact is that 3x is AFTER lvl 150 and that is because ppl want to participate in wars without level 250 chars running around. Look at it like noobwar, I mean, why do level matter when everyone is the same approx~?

I like lower level wars more then cocky 200+ players mapclicking around unable to target. Seriously _/ this server, could need more players though but I think it's perfect. Just noticed a new team is gaining levels.

Btw Time does not do random pking, so ur welcome playing here as a roleplayer..

True that.. Our servers have never been rollbacked for more then 24hours, and it has not happened many times.

How can you say it's a waste of time? I'm already level 111 and the server was hosted yesterday, and these servers doesn't reset every week like others do. Fact is that 3x is AFTER lvl 150 and that is because ppl want to participate in wars without level 250 chars running around. Look at it like noobwar, I mean, why do level matter when everyone is the same approx~?

I like lower level wars more then cocky 200+ players mapclicking around unable to target. Seriously _/ this server, could need more players though but I think it's perfect. Just noticed a new team is gaining levels.

Btw Time does not do random pking, so ur welcome playing here as a roleplayer..

Totally agreed, although this server is still too high exp in my eyes so I won't be playing.. I might change my mind if the pvp enfo gets activated and the blessings removed :p

Back