• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some items from my house just dissapear.

heroes133

Reaction score
When i log in today i realized that all the items that i placed yesterday magically dissapear.

Anyone had the same issue?

House : Halls of Serenity in Yalahar

I have the same problem, made Pits of Inferno-quest last night and redecorated my house with the rewards and re-aranged lots of items. Now the new items are gone and the old items have moved back to how they were before. :|

Someone on help channel said there was a reset or something ... I didn't lost anything or 1-2 lvl what is not so much ;f

Send us an e-mail at [email protected] explaining what you lost and we will return it if we can see it on a tile in your house in the memory dump. Try to be precise about item count for stackable items, if something you tell us in the mail is not correct we'll just ignore your mail.

Back