• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Screenshots of my map

You sure know how to use the mapeditor, but I can't say it looks too good. 50% looks strange in my eyes. Some things are inspiring though. Your quality is good, but you need to focus more on how it would look in real life.

Strange, i really think "YOU" should focus more in RL. Because u really sound like a nolifer;)

Strange, i really think "YOU" should focus more in RL. Because u really sound like a nolifer;)

How can you say what a person is like from one post?

He tried to focus on real life, you can see that from his screenshots, but he kinda failed doing that by putting a single igloo on a small patch of ice away from the main continent, by putting a rum distillery in Antarctica, dirt walls inside a volcano...

There are just things that you can notice if you use your brain and think about what it would be like in real life.

Back