• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Suggestions to GM's and some bugs

Nozyk

Reaction score
@In the name of topic i made mistake i wrote 'do' i mean 'to'.

At the beginning i want say my english isnt good. So... As the topic say 'some suggetions'.
Guys we have nice webside on ots etc, but can u guys add one more subpage like 'Movies' or something? People who made/done (I dont know which word is better ^^) movie will send links there and each link will wait for akcept from GM. After that movie will be visible on webside (From YT).

And i found one bug on Banuta we have got monster 'Eternal Guardian'. He doesnt see invisible people xD

/Nozyk

I feel like the ''movie'' subpage is completely usless as there is a movie section at forums... all it takes is just to click on forums> movies and BOOM you can watch the movies/cams made by shadowcores players

@Up

Yes but u have to search this... use scroll and search something good

Well, there's a BIG FUCKING THREAD TO REPORT BUGS

about the suggestions, well as they already told you, you are 2 clicks from webpage to go to the movies sections

Back