• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Somthing needs to be done read!

onehero0

Reaction score
16:46 Chris Mason Shit Hea [34]: Shadowcores.tiwfysoft.net Tibia GOLD 1kk=1zł 100kk (3434170447) - Allegro.pl - Więcej niż aukcje. Najlepsze oferty na największej platformie handlowej. - zloto w 5min ! 1kk = 1zl !!!! Zapraszam do zakupu !

I started seeing this yesterday... in the past few months ive been seeing a lot of stuff that shouldnt be. i think that hani and mark should get 3 or 4 active players that can be trusted to take care of stuff like this

also i couldn't help but notice that
16:49 Important: Account trading is illegal on ShadowCores! Never buy an account from another player. The real owner can always recover the account. account trading is illegal....

saw this...
16:49 Gii Biff [149]: Sell MS lv 149 com warrior full , acesso full warzone 1 2 3 , mount black sheep and slug drug +2kk bank (BRASIL) no noobs

also

17:00 El Gallo De Oro [38]: CHANGE ACCOUT IN TIBIA RL LVL 131 EK AND ACCOUNT LVL 220 MS FULL SET MAGE ADDON OUTFIT 1 SUMMONER FULL ASSASSIN FULL FOR ACCOUNT HERE LVL 200+ EK OR RP ENGLISH,B AND ESPANISH

and

17:01 Speed Dasher [147]: SELL ED LVL 175 HERE AND EK LV 96 IN GLOBAL MALVERA ! (BR)

there is a lot of people selling and buying accounts

so somthing needs to be done about this i suggest a few people to be part of a small enforcement team

Back